Bronson

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its more to do with what the ref can see, can he clearly see his assistants etc, mind you some ref's dont see a lot of things, fog might lift later it did for a whi;e yesterday.
:D ..........yea

Hope it will lift but it's the frost I'm worried about :(

Its more to do with what the ref can see, can he clearly see his assistants etc, mind you some ref's dont see a lot of things, fog might lift later it did for a whi;e yesterday.
:D ..........yea

Hope it will lift but it's the frost I'm worried about :(

Not sure if we will use the undersoil heating in this division? Anyone know if it was on overnight (a plume of steam from the boiler is a clue)?

Morning guys, just getting ready to leave the Kingdom of Fife just now to head up. By the sounds of it, this game is in serious doubt....

Is there any inspection planned or a time when its likely to be confirmed that the games off.

Cheers guys.

No.... The game won't be called off until about 2.55pm this afternoon.

They have to wait until everyone's arrived and paid their non-refundable admission money.

:D

When the referee stands on the half way line he or she decides if visibility allows a clear enough view of both goals from where they are standing.

That's usually the case.

So it's up to the ref tbh. The partick game was a wee bit of a joke second half and I would have liked to have seen the game called off (And, of course, we were losing.)