FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

FM2010 editor

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Can someone please tell me how to Edit player ratings for all English Prem and SFL1 and some SPL teams down to 1 because i plan on playing Football manager 2010 for the 1st time in about a month but want to re-start game in order to have a new manager and make all the other clubs have a manager and keep them :P :lol::lol:

I am going to start my career at Burnley and take on Caley job at the start of the next season when Burnley SHOULD be in Europe and won things and i will end my career at Caley so my managerial career is only to be with Burnley and ICT.

Thanks, especially to Sir C the 3rd for telling me about the editor :) :)

Why would you want to do that? And who's to say the ICT job will be available after the first season? You cant just take over any job you like!

Not to mention it would be impossible to change player stats without going into every player and changing them!

Edited by Mick

Guest Mahonio

Why would you want to do that? And who's to say the ICT job will be available after the first season? You cant just take over any job you like!

Not to mention it would be impossible to change player stats without going into every player and changing them!

Theres no need to be angry with me :P :lol::lol: