FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Raith Rovers -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

Just in, awful and woeful in the first half, much improved after the break very reminescent of the october game. Munro and Golly worst offenders of hoofing instead of playing the simple pass. Ummmm foran's attitude was shocking today. Now on to the positives, we are VERY well organised and well drilled. Bulvitis has improved vastly since day one, and Hayes? What a find he has been. Proctor gets my man of the match once again, he is hard-working and very good on the ball. Oh and the pie wasn't bad either. Attendance just over 1,500,just after a brilliant display in the cup poor show from them.

We have given ourselves a very good chance I believe it will come down to last game of the season. Who said the first division was dull eh??

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dougie Imrie gets the MoM award on R. Scotland for the 2nd week in a row

Damn it! Maybe we will be regreting the day we let him go?

Dont think we had a choice in that one, but we dont seem to have missed him so far eh?

Just home from game. Crap first half but never really looked in serious danger of losing a goal. 2nd half wow 4 goals.Good crack in the away end which seemed to be appreciated by the team. Now we're scoring well and defensively we looked fairly solid and no Lionel thank goodness. Must have been Roy MacBains birthday as he actually got on the park. Bully came over to celebrate in front of us when he scored. Shocking home crowd though and not many left after the 4th goal as most of us let them know. Hope we can keep this going. Even Im starting to believe that we are still in with a chance of going up and the County double headers and Dundee away are looking like must win games.

Hmm no, but did enjoy the fire drill chants to the Raith fans!

Today was my first ever Caley game and I had great craic. Cheers to the fellas who invited me to sit with them for second half.

The Fire drill chants were great, but wasnt there another guy singing something not everyone knew.

How was Sanchez today? The reason I ask is that anyone looking at the match stats might think his arrival turned the game.

0-0 after 66 minutes. Then Sanchez on for Odhiambo. 0-1 a minute later, then another, and another etc

Wow, fabulous result. Well done to the guy who did the match preview, he seemed to get the team selection right. This is a season turning point. We started sluggishly and now have a head of steam. Dundee are on the rocks and County are not as good as they thought they were. Pars are as good as I thought though, they are still in with a shout. The season begins now, if we can go on a roll then look out above.

Lots of endeavour and always gets into good positions, eric gets into good positions but blew it both times looks like he's lacking a bit confidence. Sanchez has impressed me in every game I've saw this season. Was very disappointed with Richie though, got the talent but drifts in and out of the game too much for me.

Aye he's worn it a couple of times before. Rather snazzy I have to say. Has a sort of Aztec kind of feel to it.

It reminds me of those kits that National keepers wore back in the 90's, i think it looks awesome, he should wear it at home games. Does that get sold in the shop at all??

What a great day out! I've forgotten the first half and everything else was brilliant.

Question - "Is this a fire drill?"

I'll be singing this to the 'fans' who leave 10 minutes early next week. Big thanks to Nod for leading the 'give me a C chant' - I don't trust myself!

What was the song that fella was standing up and singing?

Great day out, great laugh and am home happy. Raith Rovers is a great place to go to see a game.

Daniel Stratford scoring................what was it like, I am the first to slate him as I thought his pre-season matches were ineffective, but I wondered if he was maybe gaining some experience behind the scenes and learning from it.

Fair play to the lad if thats the case, I'm all for eveyone getting a fair crack, well maybe Borrowman is different.

However, well done Danny Stratford.

Guest Mahonio

Who is the numpty reporter on BBC Scotland, she hasn't a clue.

Jane Lewis but i prefer Sandra Brown and i don't mean in a love sort of way in case you get excited :offtopic01::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Magnificent 2nd half so whatever Butch said at Half time worked and he should get applauded for rallying them to produce that.