FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT flag

Bronson

Anyone know what happened to my flag today? Left with the nosiy boys and when I went back to get it at full time it had vanished.

Not sure which flag was yours, but the smaller fo the two flags that Caley had today was in the Mallard with some guys after the game.

Don't know who they were though, and not sure if that was your flag or not

I think the flag in question is the larger of the two that was on display right behind the goals at the start of the game. Last time I saw it was in a heap behind the goals at half-time.

I'm afraid i'm not able to answer either of your questions. The flag was handed down to me by some old codger at a lower league ground years ago as he was having difficulting carrying it. I think it may have been in Dumfries. Since coming into my possession the flag has appeared at every ground in the divisions we have played at - Even Ibrox and Parkhead untill we were made to take it down, but it was up for around ten minutes.

Regarding the size of it, i'm a bit dimenionally challenged but I believe its the biggest ICT flag I've seen. It did have pride of place on one of the ICT official posters in recent years, maybe someone will have a pic?

• 4 weeks later...