FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Does Wilson Not Like Brewster???

reefinweedallday

Black also commenting in the Sun that he won't hang around at Inverness for too long, despite the three year contract.

Reckons he was kept in the dark over his transfer saga and he would have liked to have heard what United were saying.

He "hopes to be gone from Inverness long before it expires". (contract)

"Happy to sign a new contract with Caley, but I still have ambition"

He wants to play in England.

Don't think it is an secret Blacky will be long gone before 2009, all this contract gives us is the leeway to make some decent $$$ from the sale (assuming he is still hot property at end of the season!)

Think it was widely acknowledged that most of the squad thought Brewster was a bit of a pr1ck?

Guest Suspicious Mind

Brew's a top bloke who will be successful at whatever he does.

Petty jealousy is another one of these sad traits that are becoming more prevelant st TCS these days. This is matched only by the constant critisicm of our own players, ridiculous expectations and Old Firm style arrogance.

I listened to so much sh!te yesterday, I could have been at Ibrox.

The sad, twisted, petty hatred being expressed at the game and on this site is class. Chav/ned/dosser class!

Brew's a top bloke who will be successful at whatever he does.

Petty jealousy is another one of these sad traits that are becoming more prevelant st TCS these days. This is matched only by the constant critisicm of our own players, ridiculous expectations and Old Firm style arrogance.

I listened to so much sh!te yesterday, I could have been at Ibrox.

The sad, twisted, petty hatred being expressed at the game and on this site is class. Chav/ned/dosser class!

Especially disappointing was the boos handed out to David Proctor. A young lad, not gauranteed a first team place here, doubled his salary, tell me what he did wrong. God, I mean, it's not as if he's Neil Lennon!

If we boo all our ex-players we are going to have very sore thoats in a few years time.

I felt sorry for Proctor and the abuse he copped. He never ever said he wanted to leave the club. He just did because the bid was accepted and he needed first team football.

I fully expect the fans to start booing Dods and Black now given that they have made it clear they want to leave (allegedly in Blacks case).

RiG, your last statement there is the sort of thing that gets some people all hett up and results in them dishing out abuse. Some people dont see a whole sentence, they just see certain words and twist them to suit.

I think, if you read Blackies interview properly, you will find that at no time did he say he wanted away from ICT. He claims he new nothing about DU's offer and would have liked to listen to what they had to say. He didn't say he wanted to join them. He says he doesn't expect to see out his contract. Thats because he believes a larger Premiership or Championship team will pay for him to join them in the future. Personally I admire his confidence in his ability to atract such.

And, for the record, David Proctor did not leave ICT. He was sold

RiG, your last statement there is the sort of thing that gets some people all hett up and results in them dishing out abuse. Some people dont see a whole sentence, they just see certain words and twist them to suit.

I thought the allegedly would have covered that bit regarding Black. I still haven't seen this 'article'.

Fact is though that Proctor got pelters and he never wanted to leave. Dods we know does want to leave the club. Why the differing treatments? Proctors a good lad and from the Caleyjags photos he turned up last week for the ICT v Motherwell game.

If Black can perform consistently at the level he has so infrequently been capable of then fair play he can earn us some cash as he moves to  Chelsea or Man U , however if he continues with his unspectacular form of the season so far, and the indisciplined approach to referees decisions continues then I  think he'll be showcasing his talent from the bench, or stand!

Awww fer fecks sake. Black and Dods are supposedly playing fer their futures. They will be gone in the January Transfer window when we have spondoolachs to replace them - and possibly both to the Arabs!!!.

I would drop them both. Caff fer Dods and Duncan fer Black.

Dods is likely to leave in the Christmas transfer window but Black has showed his intent to stay for another couple of seasons  at least, which is no bad thing.  If he is looking for a "big" move down south then he is going to have to perform well enough to attract interest and becuase he has signed a contract we're likely to get a decent fee for him.

Dod's situation is completely different, if he does go at xmas then I hope CC has someone lined up to replace him because I don't think Caff is up to the challenge.... what about Tokley in the centre????

Tokely in the centre?!!  :017:

I remember that experiment from a few years ago, disaster! Ross is an effective but limited player, a one trick pony if you like. He's been pretty stretched so far this season, don't think a change of position would help anyone.

Caff is more thna capable of filling Dods boots. Dods may be more physical but Caff is faster and uses the ball better and I rate him as a much better footballer than Dods.

We end up sitting too deep when Caff plays because neither him nor Munro are ball winners, Caff may be the better footballer but Dods does the untidy stuff.  Id rather have someone at the back making the important challenges than tryig to play football and with Tokely's passion for the club and heading ability IMO he could be a good centre half...

I think because of the recent comments from CC suggesting he is finding it hard to attract players north of the central belt we need players like Tokely who is ICT through and through, it encourages other players to give their all

... and lets face it who else on the park would have punched Brewster :003:

Tokely in the centre?!!  :017:

I remember that experiment from a few years ago, disaster! Ross is an effective but limited player, a one trick pony if you like. He's been pretty stretched so far this season, don't think a change of position would help anyone.

Argh, I had erased all memories of Rosscoe playing anywhere but right back from my memory.

Remember when Robbo played him in centre-midfield against Ayr United in his (Robbo's) first home league game?  Hooked after twenty minutes!