FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where could I see the highlights of games?

dam17

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' At this time' does that mean we might have highlights sometime?
Yes

The game wasn't filmed from what I could see.
It was

The match was filmed, the edited highlights will hopefully be seen at some point.
At some point

The match was filmed, the edited highlights will hopefully be seen at some point.

Where was it filmed from then? I'm guessing the main stand. There was no-one on the normal filming platform, probably because of the wind.

The game wasn't filmed from what I could see.

There was some old dude running about the side of the pitch with a camcorder..

I dont have a clue who he was though....

Aye, I saw him too. Don't know what he was doing though.

Edited by Renegade

It was Daddy Pimpernell , no less.

But do not let on I told you or I will get it from him and no mistake. I told him that there would be a few spies from out of town at the match and he did not see the wispy smile flickering around my sensuous lips due to his developing glaucoma.So I let him dream on .

When he came back into the Hall I asked him how he enjoyed the game and he said. " I didn't see too much of it because I was filming most of the time but whenRaithj scored their third goal I was in the lavatory and darned well missed it. Was that the clincher?"

Oh my! :lol:

Clip here from a Courier article Feb 9th....

The club hope to appoint a permanent successor for the stadium announcer's role, and has invited interested parties to get in touch. They are also keen to develop ways, electronically and by video highlights of benefitting supporters who cannot attend matches, and would be happy to hear from people who feel they could be of help in this respect, the spokesman added.

no, he did not. However, as per the terms of the standard agreement with the SFL - and within the press release if you read it -clubs are NOT allowed to show controversial "incidents that may involve disciplinary action by match officials or football authorities" and as Adams has indicated his intention to appeal the card then we'd be on dodgy ground if we included it.

I 'see' the cameraman must have missed the penalty incident ! :004: :lol:

Reading the announcement, and from what has been said by others, my understanding is that the footage that can be shown is governed by the SFL and that we are not allowed to show any 'controversial incidents'. RCFC have indicated they will appeal against the sending off so we can't show the incident that resulted in it.