FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If the league can be won at Ayr

Linwoodictsc

If we can win it at ayr what about us making it a party atmosphere and since we'll be by the seaside i suggest beach balls and things, imagine 1,000 plus ICT supporters having a beach party on the terracing :lol:

i think that would be brilliant.

thoughts folks :lol:

We all know it will happen at some point, so lets not pretend it won't... so... will we be running on the pitch against Ayr or Dundee? :P

Dunfermline. :(

All for a party atmosphere, but beach balls etc are usually linked to european qualification. Any other ideas for a theme which might work wherever we win the league.

LG, as the central belt mandarins seem to think that anything north of Perth is in a different country, I think that we could class this trip as an European foray and that beach balls etc. are the supporters decorative weapons of choice. :(

All for a party atmosphere, but beach balls etc are usually linked to european qualification. Any other ideas for a theme which might work wherever we win the league.

In keeping with the HMS Sneck idea, how about some nautical themed inflatables? Lifebelts, dolphins, sharks etc

Ideas here

I seem to recall hearing supporters singing "we're going to butlins" many moons ago so maybe red coats to go with red bloodied bandages?

The Inverness support dressing in Red Coats, don't think that would catch on!

Would be better just to take lots of flags, there must be somewhere that does red and blue flags on sticks or champions flags.

I wonder if they'll open the terracing for us this time? The main stand was good during the 5-1 game but I can't envisage there being enough space in it.

Na the terracing will deff be open. The away section of the stand doesn't hold enough. I remember last time we were in the 1st division we got the terracing both times I was there and with a larger than normal away support the terracing will be needed for this one!

BBQ on the terraces at Ayr, now that sounds like a plan. Do you think they'd allow us to take in skewers or would it be considered a lethal weapon? If so, we could always get wooden ones!!! :P

Just a shame that alcohol is banned :025:

Can't we win it if we beat Dunfermline and Dundee lose on the 20th??

PS I'm no building my hopes up just yet.

a. If we win and Dundee lose this Saturday. Dundee are out.

b. If we win on Saturday RC will need to win all 7 outstanding league games to top us.

c. Anything can happen and probably will. So ignore a. & b.

Edited by Wanderer

Am sorry not to be positive but it is very possible that we might not even be able to when the league at ayr nd even if we can we might not beat ayr then end up with egg on our face

I am with you here Caley Rule - lets not get too carried away - I would hate to be in the same position as last year where we have to win the last game of the season against our main competitors as it took me days to get over the disappointment of getting beat by Falkirk :P

Am sorry not to be positive but it is very possible that we might not even be able to when the league at ayr nd even if we can we might not beat ayr then end up with egg on our face

I am with you here Caley Rule - lets not get too carried away - I would hate to be in the same position as last year where we have to win the last game of the season against our main competitors as it took me days to get over the disappointment of getting beat by Falkirk :P

Have to say I agree with you Donald. Will feel a lot better if we can win 3 points on saturday and go to Ayr able to win the title. However I think everyone is just having a bit of fun and dreaming of what can be for us all in the next few weeks.

Can't we win it if we beat Dunfermline and Dundee lose on the 20th??

PS I'm no building my hopes up just yet.

a. If we win and Dundee lose this Saturday. Dundee are out.

b. If we win on Saturday RC will need to win all 7 outstanding league games to top us.

c. Anything can happen and probably will. So ignore a. & b.

Also if we win and dundee draw then the best they can do is match us and with our superior goal difference that would be them all but out. There is a good chance we could even win the league when we don't play, when Dundee play their game in hand if County slip up as well. I would rather win it though when we are playing.