FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CHAMPIONS T-SHIRT

CaleyD

Depends how quickly the printers can get the order here....if we get them early enough Friday (or before) to allow us time to sort the order, then we hope to make them available to buy at the 10 Pin Bowling night. We also hope to do the rounds at Caley Club, Innes etc Saturday afternoon between 12pm & 2pm and then on sale at Stadium from 2pm onwards.

It's going to be a very busy day, so getting some of it done in advance relives the pressure a bit....fingers crossed :tonguecheek:

Depends how quickly the printers can get the order here....if we get them early enough Friday (or before) to allow us time to sort the order, then we hope to make them available to buy at the 10 Pin Bowling night. We also hope to do the rounds at Caley Club, Innes etc Saturday afternoon between 12pm & 2pm and then on sale at Stadium from 2pm onwards.

It's going to be a very busy day, so getting some of it done in advance relives the pressure a bit....fingers crossed :rolleyes:

I take it this sale at the stadium will be before the Dundee game, will it be in the shop? or at the main entrance to the stadium?

Are the adult sizes large and X-large ,would a small adult fit the kids?

Well done on organising this so quickly

We have ordered medium and large kids sizes.

On the adults we decided to go for a full range of sizes from small to XXL....the idea being that the small would be suitable for big kids or kids who want to throw the t-shirt on over the top of their other clothes.

The temptation was to go for a "once size fits all", but both the Club and Supporters Trust wanted to provide a t-shirt that was more than a "wear once then leave in the drawer and forget" item, so we opted for a better quality/weight t-shirt and a choice of sizes.

Of course that creates the headache of what split of sizes we went for, but we took advice from the printers on what was the most popular sizes and made the decision based on that. Undoubtedly we'll have a few people who don't get the size they want, but if all t-shirts sell and enough people are still looking for them then we'll investigate the possibility of a further order.

Info earlier in the thread.

We have ordered medium and large kids sizes.

On the adults we decided to go for a full range of sizes from small to XXL....the idea being that the small would be suitable for big kids or kids who want to throw the t-shirt on over the top of their other clothes.

The temptation was to go for a "once size fits all", but both the Club and Supporters Trust wanted to provide a t-shirt that was more than a "wear once then leave in the drawer and forget" item, so we opted for a better quality/weight t-shirt and a choice of sizes.

Of course that creates the headache of what split of sizes we went for, but we took advice from the printers on what was the most popular sizes and made the decision based on that. Undoubtedly we'll have a few people who don't get the size they want, but if all t-shirts sell and enough people are still looking for them then we'll investigate the possibility of a further order.

Info earlier in the thread.

Could I get one sent out to me I won't make it to the bowling

There's no plans to make them available for online/postal orders, however if they aren't all sold then we'll look to give people that option.

Appreciate that may cause a few grumbles, but as the Supporters Trust are handling this on behalf of the club in order to take some of the work away from them in the busy run up to the end of the season, we don't have the time/resources to handle online/postal orders.....especially as we have 500 DVD's due to land on our lap any minute now as well.

I also don't envisage us selling 1000 at the bowling night, so they will be available on the day...they will be sold from a point separate to the shop, probably around the North East corner where the burger van is normally located.

There's no plans to make them available for online/postal orders, however if they aren't all sold then we'll look to give people that option.

Appreciate that may cause a few grumbles, but as the Supporters Trust are handling this on behalf of the club in order to take some of the work away from them in the busy run up to the end of the season, we don't have the time/resources to handle online/postal orders.....especially as we have 500 DVD's due to land on our lap any minute now as well.

I also don't envisage us selling 1000 at the bowling night, so they will be available on the day...they will be sold from a point separate to the shop, probably around the North East corner where the burger van is normally located.

Thank you i'll be wearing it in the shop selling the tickets at Dundee so if you have any left could I get one in the ticket office about 12 on the 1st?

Thank you i'll be wearing it in the shop selling the tickets at Dundee so if you have any left could I get one in the ticket office about 12 on the 1st?

Why are you going to Dundee to sell tickets??

Why are you going to Dundee to sell tickets??

Oops typo sorry meant i'll be selling the dundee game tickets in the ticket office

T-Shirts arrived late this afternoon so we will have them available tomorrow night at the Tenpin Bowling.

I also hope to visit the Caley Club and Innes Bar between Noon and 1:30pm on Saturday to sell T-Shirts to take a bit of pressure off those selling them at the Stadium before the game.

T-Shirts will be sold from a point somewhere around the North East Corner and not from the Club Shop itself as those guys will be busy enough!!!

Guest Mahonio

T-Shirts arrived late this afternoon so we will have them available tomorrow night at the Tenpin Bowling.

I also hope to visit the Caley Club and Innes Bar between Noon and 1:30pm on Saturday to sell T-Shirts to take a bit of pressure off those selling them at the Stadium before the game.

T-Shirts will be sold from a point somewhere around the North East Corner and not from the Club Shop itself as those guys will be busy enough!!!

2 Questions regarding bold bit CaleyD, where is North East Corner stand and why not sell the shirts outside or around Shop so that when fans are going out of the shop they can see you sell them and they can go and buy one which i will if i see you, you have a beard, yeah, i am sure it was you it was in Courier regarding announcements?

North East corner is where North Stand meets Main Stand.

Shop will be busy enough with people collecting tickets, getting merchandise etc etc etc so rather than add to the congestion we'll be down at the corner....that area is also the location most fans pass on the way in to the stadium.