• Roy McBain
  • Dani S?nchez
  • Dan Stratford

Edited by GMD11UK

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the list above and recent news from the official website, this is how it looks so far ..... will keep updating this table as we receive signing news .... hopefully quite a few will move to the right column !!!

PLAYER

CONTRACT

SIGNED UP OR MOVING ON ?

Ryan Esson

Recently signed until end 2011/2012

Kyle Allison

Released

Nauris Bulvitus

Released

David Proctor

Ross Tokely

out of contract

Grant Munro

Current contract to end 2010/2011

Lionel Djebi-Zadi

Released

Stuart Golabek

Recently signed until end 2010/2011

Lee Cox

Eric Odhiambo

Russell Duncan

Richie Foran

Adam Rooney

Jonathan Hayes

Dani Sanchez

Robert Eagle

Released

Gavin Morrison

Roy McBain

Nick Ross

Daniel Stratford

Released

Jamie Duff

Released

Graeme Shinnie

Shane Sutherland

MANAGEMENT TEAM

CONTRACT

SIGNED UP OR MOVING ON ?

Terry Butcher

Maurice Malpas

Edited by Scotty
updated

thanks Caleyrule, I knew one or two of the younger players had signed deals but wasnt sure which ones .... I knew you or someone else would correct me though :P

I have deleted or moved several posts in this thread .....

Can we use one of the multitude of other threads to discuss the relative merits of our players, to deal with rumours about individuals staying or going, or to berate posters for posting their opinions - whether you agree with them or not !!!!!!

This thread - as the title says - is informational and designed to answer the question "Signed/Off/Unknown, Who's In What Situation?". As such we will update the table of players that was posted as and when it is confirmed by the club what the situation is with each individual current squad member.

Acceptable comments in this thread are

1. A link to club or media (newspaper/radio) article stating a player has signed.

2. A link to club or media (newspaper/radio) article stating a player is leaving.

3. A correction of any errors made in the table of players. (eg. Caleyrule posting the info about youths)

4. A question for clarification of status (eg. Renegade asking about Bulvitus)

Unacceptable comments in this thread - which will be deleted or moved - include

1. 3rd hand comments that this player or that player has signed or been released. If you cannot quote a printed source (ie. URL or media source) it goes in the rumour mill.

2. Comments on how happy/sad you are that this player or that player has been signed/released. It is likely there is already a discussion thread for that !

3. Getting into a discussion/argument about someone else's off-topic comments that fall into #2 on this list.

4. Anything else (I cant think of right now) that doesnt fit the 4 items listed as acceptable !!!

Bulvitis is still officially here on loan is he not?

I believe so, yes. But as his loan contract ends at the end of the season I just put him as 'out of contract'

Ryan Esson was in having talks with the club today, Roy Mcbains deal is not concluded yet from what i hear- but should be sorted soon.

Delighted with this news... but:

1. 3rd hand comments that this player or that player has signed or been released. If you cannot quote a printed source (ie. URL or media source) it goes in the rumour mill.

Ryan Esson was in having talks with the club today, Roy Mcbains deal is not concluded yet from what i hear- but should be sorted soon.

Delighted with this news... but:

From the horses mouth - as it were, let you know when its definite.

Updated with the 6 released players ... just Esson, Tokely, Proctor, Golly & McBain left in limbo now .... as none have been released I guess we should assume all are considering an offer of some sort or will at least be made an offer.

Seems to have gone very quiet with regard to the remaining 5/6 players who have been offered contracts. Is it the case that there are all off on holiday now and therefore nothing will be confirmed for a couple of weeks, or should we be a bit worried?

Id say that they are all on holiday seen as they didnt have much of a break last year and this year its a longer break :o) Adam went home almost the next day....

Seems to have gone very quiet with regard to the remaining 5/6 players who have been offered contracts. Is it the case that there are all off on holiday now and therefore nothing will be confirmed for a couple of weeks, or should we be a bit worried?

I know there is quite a bit of work to be done with Tokely and Esson, as they weren't happy with the first contract offer.

*Source: speaking to a player the other day.

Esson's apparently been offered a one year deal but wants a two year deal but wants a two year one, and Tokely is considering ICT's offer, and one from a Turkish side, according to the above poster on P&B.

• 2 weeks later...

So 2 down (tied up on new deals that is), 3 (Tokely, Esson and Proctor) to go.

Hopefully all will get sorted out. I'd like to think that if Essons issue is not getting the extra year on his deal it wouldn't be too difficult to sort that out surely.

And I thought Proctor was keen for a new deal?