FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signed/Off/Unknown

GMD11UK

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news. If everyone can be persuaded to sign it sends out a really good message to those TB wants to bring in that this is a good place to be. It will also mean that we need to bring fewer players in and that will allow a more focussed approach. This should allow the momentum of last season to be kept going.

Great news. If everyone can be persuaded to sign it sends out a really good message to those TB wants to bring in that this is a good place to be. It will also mean that we need to bring fewer players in and that will allow a more focussed approach. This should allow the momentum of last season to be kept going.

WELL SAID!

It's always worked for us before keeping the squad together. You see other teams at our level releasing tons of players and bringing in a load of new faces just to do no better than the season before.

A backup keeper, solid CB, a good addition to the midfield, and another striker. (and maybe a left back!)

Benjani's just been released!

It'll be interesting to see who butcher is bringing in as goalkeeping coach if it is his decision.........

I would not be surprised if a certain Mr Leighton were to join the staff at ICT.

That would be something, 3 internationalists on the coaching staff. How many SPL teams could boast that? 223 caps between them. :P

It'll be interesting to see who butcher is bringing in as goalkeeping coach if it is his decision.........

I would not be surprised if a certain Mr Leighton were to join the staff at ICT.

That would be something, 3 internationalists on the coaching staff. How many SPL teams could boast that? 223 caps between them. :P

That would be quite a coup if we could tempt him to the Highlands.

That would be quite a coup if we could tempt him to the Highlands.

I didn't realise he'd left aberdeen's staff. He's at Huntly now aye? I'm sure ICT would be a tempting offer for him. Here's hoping!

I didn't realise he'd left aberdeen's staff. He's at Huntly now aye? I'm sure ICT would be a tempting offer for him. Here's hoping!

I think that was one of McGhee's first acts as manager was to sack Leighton.

Very happy with this news. With all due respect to Mark Brown, Esson is, in my opinion, the best 'keeper we've had at the club since the peerless Jim Calder.

I have to agree.

If we could get Jim Leighton to the club that would be phenomenal!