FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dingwall....

Drochit Blue

People in Aberdeen seem to take great delight in obstructing (yellow box)junctions, especially on Market Street. They also don't seem to realise what indicators are for.

I cycle everywhere. Indicators (along with mirrors and eyesight) seem to be an optional extra for most drivers, regardless of location. I did, however, nearly fall off in Dingwall once after hitting a pile of horse sh*t on the road out to strathpeffer. No kidding.

People in Aberdeen seem to take great delight in obstructing (yellow box)junctions, especially on Market Street. They also don't seem to realise what indicators are for.

I've yet to come across a place where box junctions are respected.

In Aberdeen, people just seem to walk across the road without looking to see if there are any cars. It was one of my pet gripes about the city, then, when McGhee first signed as manager, he was complaining about the same thing.

Edited by starchief