FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Graham Bayne........

Naelifts

I don't think Charlie said Grant would be the next club captain (remember that is still Golly), but a FUTURE club captain.

What is the point in having a reserve team regular as our captain... I think Charlie was dropping a very big hint as to who will be our next el capitano

I think we have a number of candidates for our next club captain .... if/when Golly no longer has that role and assuming that Dods moves on.

Barry Wilson (if still playing) - the older statesman of the team and arguably most experienced player we have.

Ross Tokely - approaching 400 appearances for the club and epitomises loyalty and determination.

Grant Munro - already mentioned as a 'future' captain.

Stuart McCaffrey - if dods were t go and Caff gets back in he has all the necessary qualities.

Ian Black - yes, even Blackie might be a candidate - maybe the responsibility would help calm him down a bit.