FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Roll Call for "Week" Academy game.

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I am considering going but would only go if someone from my area was going because i don't like going alone to matches, i don't know why though.

For anyone wanting a drink in Wick the best place is Wetherspoons which is in the town centre and i think, but not sure so don't take my word for it, that the stadium has a bar somewhere to.

Hope this helps but feel free to ask me anything regarding Wick ok ;).

Guest Mahonio

To answer your original question PullMyFinger, i very much doubt it, in fact i will guess that it will be freezing and brave of anyone to go in it, is IHE coming :laugh::laugh::laugh: ?

its a fair hike from the wetherspoons pub to the park by the cemetry, but its probably the only decent pub in Week. rest are hotel pubs i think. Might have a small chance of making it to the game, depends if i can arrange my work in that direction. Wick will be a challenge to the young lads, so would expect fringe players to maybe be the team backbone, with maybe Tuffey in goal, Golly in CD, Gav morrison and Shane Sutherland up front. Shane would know most of the week players anyways.

To answer your original question PullMyFinger, i very much doubt it, in fact i will guess that it will be freezing and brave of anyone to go in it, is IHE coming :laugh::laugh::laugh: ?

What? The Trinkie? Is it even still open? Probably the most Baltic, genital shrinking outdoor pool in Britain from what I have heard from a previous generation of folks from Up Ee Rodd.

Edited by Charles Bannerman

Guest Mahonio

its a fair hike from the wetherspoons pub to the park by the cemetry, but its probably the only decent pub in Week. rest are hotel pubs i think. Might have a small chance of making it to the game, depends if i can arrange my work in that direction. Wick will be a challenge to the young lads, so would expect fringe players to maybe be the team backbone, with maybe Tuffey in goal, Golly in CD, Gav morrison and Shane Sutherland up front. Shane would know most of the week players anyways.

Yeah thats right, there is the Francis Street Club but i am certain it is only members only and there is another one as well but i can't remember its name it is on the opposite side from the Francis Street club but further down but i do agree that Wetherspoons is the only decent pub in Wick but since i don't drink often in Wick i wouldn't know of any others reputations.

Jeez, Charles, everyone kens about the trinkie :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: , PullMyFinger and now you lol. No it isn't still open but do you think that would stop IHE :laugh::laugh::laugh:?