FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic Roll Call

Div1309

Got my ticket today. Certainly myself and Red Card are heading from the city.

Top Six has got my ticket. I'm meeting some of the Edinburgh contingent somewhere near Queen St about ten to seven - time for a quick beer then a taxi, hopefully. Could maybe meet you and Red Card too unless you're planning on drinking nearer Celtic Park?

Top Six has got my ticket. I'm meeting some of the Edinburgh contingent somewhere near Queen St about ten to seven - time for a quick beer then a taxi, hopefully. Could maybe meet you and Red Card too unless you're planning on drinking nearer Celtic Park?

Meeting at 1530 at the Horseshoe for a warm up beer. Normally head over to the London Road Tavern pre match to mingle with the locals. Is normally good craic.

Meeting at 1530 at the Horseshoe for a warm up beer. Normally head over to the London Road Tavern pre match to mingle with the locals. Is normally good craic.

Half three is probably a bit early for me on a school night, but if I decide to come straight from work I might see you in there.