FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ian Black

Johnboy

Well if I was in attendance I would be starting off a song of "Black,Black,Ian,Ian Black" from the North Stand" - acknowledging the response with raised hand applause and recognition - and then start off a chant of "Ian Black, yer such a feckin p****,Ian Black yer a horse's erse".

I am shure that Blackie would appreciate the humour - even if the Stewrads didnt and I ended up in the Innes at ten past feckin three again.

In all sewriousness Ian Black was a mini Tokely during his spell at the club and IMHO he died for the shirt - that gets him mega respect points from IHE.

• Agree 1

I hope he gets a warm welcome, I didnt have much time for him, he did however as said, played for the shirt.

I will give him a clap when he comes on and join in with any positive chants towards him if there is any.

I hope also that we do not have the same "toxic" chants towards him as Doogie had.

• Agree 1

will be looking forward to seeing if he squares up to anyone

will never forget the game against hibs when he squared up to Rob Jones.....

one of the funniest things i have seen in a long time :nanananana:

up there with the time JJ took a lump out of our dugout

• Agree 2

Fantastic servant to the club. A player who built his first team career at us and has left a void that imo is yet to be fully filled.

I think he will get a warm welcome from supporters, he certainly won't get heckled from me.