FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team fer Cellic

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Against Celtic i don't see the formation changing but i wouldnt mind a switch to 4-4-2.

Tuffey

Duff, Tokely, Munro, Shinnie

Hayes, Duncan, Cox, Sanchez

Foran, Rooney

Subs: Esson, Proctor, Blumenshtein, Ross, Odhiambo.

Like to see a wee change to the 4-5-1 to a bit more of a 4-3-3 effort. Nothing to lose really so worth a try. With the exception of Esson for Tuffey I don't really want to see anyone 'tried' out though, Celtic can potentially give us a hammering which helps no one!

Tuffey

McCann (if fit, Proctor if not) Tokely Munro Golabek

Cox Duff Duncan

Hayes Rooney Foran

Subs: Esson, McBain, Shinnie, Morrison, Odhiambo, Ross, Sutherland

Edited by Bridge_Ender

Esson

Proctor

Duff - Tokely - Munro - Shinnie

Ross - Cox - Duncan - Foran

Rooney

Normally Tuffy but not against Celtic.

Time to try out the sweeper system. Foran to get some match fitness and possibly a goal. No real chance of him lasting, so Hayes on the bench, ready to come on for him when legs are tiring. I think that will make him more effective than Ross there.

All hands at the back. Sneaking a goal our only chance.

• Disagree 1

----------------Esson---------------

----------Tokely - Munro

Cox ------------------------- Golly

-------------Duncan------------

Duff -------------------------Hayes

-------Foran------Ross -

---------------Rooney

Subs - tuffey, mcbain, cox, Sanchez, Obi, Innyboy, Proctor

I dont think Nick has done anything wrong to be dropped, we need to mix it up abit, this formation will lend some what to the long ball but we have a defencive stance and also running and shooters on the field..

Proctor or Cox. before he signed he was billed as a RB and his roll in midfield he does go in for the tackle, also Proctor should be told, last chance lad, STOP BACKING OUT OF RUNNERS COMING AT YOU!!

Rossco should be told to stay back as hes getting on and runs out of puff so stay back with Granty...

Foran im hoping can make the 90 but for good measure i think he should play 50 mins with Obi or Sanchez i think we have a good bench with fresh legs who can and have done us great leading up to this.

I agree with trying a sweeper system, but not with Proctor, who wouldn't have tackled a fish supper on Saturday.....

And why drop Esson after we the way he played against Celtic in the opening league game of the season? He very nearly broke their hearts that day.

Esson

Golabeck

Duff Tokely Munro Shinnie

Ross Cox Duncan Foran

Rooney

Odhiambo,McBain, Hayes,Sanchez, Tuffey,

I'd like to see Odhiambo and Hayes on for the whole second half.

Don't think we can afford to play 2 wide midfield players like Ross and Hayes at Parkhead. Personally, I would give Nick Ross a wee rest and play Hayes as I still think he needs games to make up for the pre season he missed. I would also play Sanchez, if fit behind Rooney as we need players who can hold the ball and not give it away. For that reason, for me, McBain has to play as well so.....

Esson

Proctor

Tokely

Munro

Golabek

Hayes

Duff

McBain

Sanchez

Rooney

Foran

Appreciate it's hard to drop certain players but it's horses for courses at the moment. This is a nice to win game but overall, nor as important as Saturday's game

• Agree 1

My View this year is that a cup run is a bonus league comes first so lets rest a few players for the game to save 2 away days in 4 days (I know its part of there job but still) and also try a few new things out to see if we can find solutions to our injury problems by maybe shifting people about

Tuffey

Duncan

Morrison McBain

Blumenshtein

Sanchez Sutherland

Subs (Only 5 being a cup game)

Johnson, Proctor, Ross, Foran, Rooney

• Disagree 4

My View this year is that a cup run is a bonus league comes first so lets rest a few players for the game to save 2 away days in 4 days (I know its part of there job but still) and also try a few new things out to see if we can find solutions to our injury problems by maybe shifting people about

Tuffey

Duncan

Morrison McBain

Blumenshtein

Sanchez Sutherland

Subs (Only 5 being a cup game)

Johnson, Proctor, Ross, Foran, Rooney

Is this so your 5-1 (ish) prediction for wednesday night comes true? :ponder:

• Agree 1

IMO, we may need to play a bit defensive here considering who we are playing so for me, i would go 5-4-1, it worked for Aberdeen and Rangers last week, just in case you wonder why i selected this formation.

Esson (any other game then Tuffey but not v Celtic)

Duff, Proctor, Tokely, Munro, Golabek

Hayes, Sanchez, Odihambo, Ross

Rooney

I have put Proctor in the starting line up as we are short on Centre halves and he has played there before and i wouldn't change the formation. If Dan is not fit then replace him with Russ.

This is what i think Butch may go with though

Esson

Proctor, Tokely, Munro, Golabek

Cox and Duff

Hayes, Odihambo, Ross

Rooney

Edited by Mahonio

IMO, we may need to play a bit defensive here considering who we are playing so for me, i would go 5-4-1, it worked for Aberdeen and Rangers last week, just in case you wonder why i selected this formation.

Rooney

I have put Proctor in the starting line up as we are short on Centre halves and he has played there before and i wouldn't change the formation. If Dan is not fit then replace him with Russ.

Esson

Cox and Duff

Hayes, Odihambo, Ross

Rooney

So you write a post calling for Butcher's head with one of the reasons being that the formation he played was wrong, yet it's the exact same thing you would've played!?

• Agree 2

Rooney

Esson

Cox and Duff

Hayes, Odihambo, Ross

Rooney

So you write a post calling for Butcher's head with one of the reasons being that the formation he played was wrong, yet it's the exact same thing you would've played!?

How can the formation i picked be the same as the one played? I said 5-4-1 yet Tel played 3-5-2 (so i was told anyway) and also how was i to know the team shape when i posted this. Jeez, i really am hated on here, a -35 reputation and all because of an opinion, excuse me, for not feeling loved or liked and picking on peoples replies to me.

How can the formation i picked be the same as the one played? I said 5-4-1 yet Tel played 3-5-2 (so i was told anyway) and also how was i to know the team shape when i posted this. Jeez, i really am hated on here, a -35 reputation and all because of an opinion, excuse me, for not feeling loved or liked and picking on peoples replies to me.

ICT lined up 5-4-1, I know, as I was there and saw it myself.