FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Would you believe this?

SMEE

I just been using Post Office Post Code finder online. Would you credit this...some 13-14 yrs after relocating to the longman, the Post Office map still has Telford Street as the home of ICT!! WALLIES!! :slapme:

I just been using Post Office Post Code finder online. Would you credit this...some 13-14 yrs after relocating to the longman, the Post Office map still has Telford Street as the home of ICT!! WALLIES!! :slapme:

Rubbish!

look at a copy of the Royal Mail Postcode Finder page below.

We have found 2 matching streets

If you have an idea which street it might be, you can use one of the street links shown below to view addresses:

Refine your search Need help using Postcode Finder?

corner-alert-box-top.gifYou must not use this service for any purpose other than your own personal use. These are our terms and conditions.

You can still do 15 more searches today.

Why is there a limit on searches?

See how we can help with your business address needs.

corner-alert-box-bottom.gif

I think this is what SMEE found :

Telford Street

The map may be 14 years out of date, but at least it's more up to date than Royal Mail's working practices!

But that's not Telford Street, it's the Royal Mail sorting office (because it's a PO box) and it's not the club, it's the Supporter's Trust.

BTW - It makes no difference if you use the Post Office or the Royal Mail; it's the same site with different branding.

Fook sake....why are there doubting thomas' over this thread. I know what i saw...do people think ad make up something totally random, not to mention as POINTLESS a statement if it wasnt true! Id be a bit more imaginative!

The link to the map seems to have stopped working when my session ended, but it was a map of Telford St with a football stadium labelled Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC. Not sure what you were seeing?

Strange website - I've just tested this, and by clicking on your link, it must have looked at my cookies, and brought up the last result I found!

Fook sake....why are there doubting thomas' over this thread. I know what i saw...do people think ad make up something totally random, not to mention as POINTLESS a statement if it wasnt true! Id be a bit more imaginative!

I see what you mean now, no great surprises there since they're using TeleAtlas (ie TomTom) maps.