FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Does anyone remember Craig Brewster?

12th Man

He made me laugh a couple of months back, I was in the toilets in Jonny foxes and he got caught trying to pinch the toilet attendants pump action soap, so I dont know if he was actually trying to steal the soap and got found out or if he was just trying to wind up the attendant.

I personally think it was just a wee joke as I cant understand why anyone linked to County would have any need for that kind of thing.

• Agree 1

He made me laugh a couple of months back, I was in the toilets in Jonny foxes and he got caught trying to pinch the toilet attendants pump action soap, so I dont know if he was actually trying to steal the soap and got found out or if he was just trying to wind up the attendant.

I personally think it was just a wee joke as I cant understand why anyone linked to County would have any need for that kind of thing.

You were in the toilet with Craig Brewster...surely there is another story in there you're not telling!!

• Agree 4

You were in the toilet with Craig Brewster...surely there is another story in there you're not telling!!

:laugh::laugh:

what? you mean soap?:twothumbsup:

Don't be so harsh on the man. Brew was a terrific player, and a good manager in his first spell, and the first few months of his second spell (6 consecutive SPL victories, coming back from 2-0 down to beat Celtic etc. How fickle and forgetful some fans are!) BUT IMHO he tried to do too much. He expected our players to train like world beaters, leaving them exhausted (according to Blackie) and he tried to rebuild our squad too fast. He released aging players like Wilson, Wyness, Morgan etc and left us threadbare for half a season before he signed Pavels, Morais, Gathuessi to replace them. And he pushed youngsters like Rooney, Duff, Vigurs and McAllister too soon. The idea was good, but the execution was disjointed and messy.

And tactically, he never learned from his mistakes! Butcher has made some awful tactical decicions and signings (playing Kerr and Stratford ahead of Duncan for example) but unlike Brewster he usually learns from and corrects them.

Good post DBS..... agree with the Brewster comments - his problem in his second spell at ICT was that no one completely forgave him for going to DUFC and taking Dods with him.

Not so sure about TB and RD all the same...

I get the distinct impression that TB and RD seldom see eye to eye.

I totally agree with DBS and go further in saying that, as a person, nobody could find a nicer more friendly guy. As a manager he tried but his inexperience let him down as did the fickle fans of ICT

Have to agree with you on this Alex. I think, with hindsight, the behaviour at that accies game at NDP towards the end or his tenure was a little over the top. Still, I'd love to see him as county manager if Adams moves to pittodrie...

...just for comedy value.

Yes I remember him, destroyed Dundee United and nearly done the same to ourselves. Oh, and he was at the Hibs game today, maybe he's going to be appointed assistant to CC. Him and Petrie are best buddies.(Away to the bookies to put ?50 on hibees getting relegated!)

I think they use it around lambing time?

They have toilet attendants in Foxes????

Of course, ive got one in my house too.

As does Jocky Scott.