FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Overlooking someone?

metalgecko

With all the talk of Brewster maybe getting the heave ho, have we overlooked someone maybe more deserving of the chop?

Brewster is recent history but someone who most fans loathe and love to see suffer could be next to cash his Giro.......

Ian McCall.

No wins, fans detest him and he's off swanning around Europe with the BBC giving his expert opinion when he should be at home trying to get his own team sorted out.

Which would we prefer? Hmmmmmmmmmm ?

I have a wee soft spot for QOS that was born when we played them in the lower leagues and met and got great craic with their fans on numerous occasions. They always gave us a decent game and I thoroughly enjoyed my visits to Palmerston despite the distance.

To be honest, I hope that both the wee nyaff and Brew get their jotters next week although I think the baseball cap wearing, paint can kicking ned might last a little longer than Brew.

I too have a liking for Queens, had some great days out there. On the old web I posted a 'FAO Ian McCall' thread telling him not to screw up Queens...he obviously hasn't been listening. What a knob.