FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pitch Inspection 4:30pm Game Off

CaleyD

There has been a lot of surface water on the roads and been heavy at times.

i was going to come down from thurso but i think i will give it a miss now.

That was this afternoon is dried up a lot though. I think the same will be on. Just wish they'd announce the outcome soon as the Utd fans will be leaving soon and caley fans from outwith the area.

Edited by MissICT

There has been a lot of surface water on the roads and been heavy at times.

i was going to come down from thurso but i think i will give it a miss now.

That was this afternoon is dried up a lot though. I think the same will be on. Just wish they'd announce the outcome soon as the Utd fans will be leaving soon and caley fans from outwith the area.

i would be pushing it to leave now, it is a good 21/4 hrs plus all the rush hour traffic further south.

No rain now! Looking like the game will go ahead :)

I think the same will be on.

Unless you are the match referee, I wouldnt be so quick to make statements like that ..... People outside of Inverness may have a long journey and misinformation may cost money !!!!

As soon as we hear anything OFFICIAL we will post it here and update the alert bar at the top of every page.

• Agree 4

surely cant take 45 mins to see if a pitch has water on it or not :/

perhaps the match referee didnt arrive on time ?

perhaps it was touch and go in places and he wanted to see if the drainage system is making it better now that rain has stopped ?

No rain now! Looking like the game will go ahead :)

I think the same will be on.

Unless you are the match referee, I wouldnt be so quick to make statements like that ..... People outside of Inverness may have a long journey and misinformation may cost money !!!!

As soon as we hear anything OFFICIAL we will post it here and update the alert bar at the top of every page.

It's my opinion. Im just saying I think it will be on I didn't say it WILL be on!

surely cant take 45 mins to see if a pitch has water on it or not :/

perhaps the match referee didnt arrive on time ?

perhaps it was touch and go in places and he wanted to see if the drainage system is making it better now that rain has stopped ?

yea i suppose you need to check everything before the game goes ahead so that nothing bad happens, serious injuries/slips/falls e.c.t.