FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Roll call for Greenday

TopSix

The push for top six is on! Surely the team will have had a lift in confidence and belief after that hard fought win today. Anyway, turning the attention to next Saturday. Hibs have designated this game 'Greenday' (see what they've done there? Clever folk they are) and are giving away one free ticket to every season ticket holder to take a non-season book holder along. I reckon they're going to have a pretty massive crowd and their new shiny stand may be a bit more occupied than on our last visit to sunny Leith. I'll be going along - looking forward to seeing more progression and hopefully a win. Remember the egg chasers are playing in Auld Reekie on Saturday so the place will be busy. Planning Robbies perhaps pre-match. PS this thread should be roll call, not team.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

Looking forward to my firts ER trip in a long time. A few beers in the Iona pre match. Just a shame the rugby is on as they put a drinking ban on the Glasgow trains!

Here's me thinking we'd be drinking coke on the Glasgow train then. First time i'll be back in Edinburgh since the Hearts game, after moving to Glasgow on the Sunday! An emotional return for me! laugh.gif

• Agree 1

should be there. live in albion gardens so havent got an excuse not to really.

half 6 flight pm friday night, staying at cousins outside waverley station so its his call as to the pub crawl, yeahhh

HIbees fans I know are pretty confident of getting the result. Hearing Adams has introduced tighter discipline after the Yogi tenure and the players are looking sharper hence why they've been winning games. I'm hopeful that we will be back to full strength (or thereabouts). This game is winnable and I'm looking forward to it.