Player Sponsorship 2011-12

Scotty

Who to Sponsor ?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. First Choice (Home or Away Shirt)

• Stuart Duff (Home Shirt)
    • Jonny Tuffey (Home Shirt / Away Shirt)
    • Shane Sutherland (Home Shirt)
    • Kenny Gillet (Home Shirt)
    • Tom Aldred (Home Shirt)
    • Greg Tansey (Away Shirt)
    • Gregory Tade (Away Shirt)
    • Tom Aldred (Home Shirt / Away Shirt)
    • Other (new signings as they come)
  2. 2. Second Choice (Away Shirt or Training Kit)

• Stuart Duff (Training Kit)
    • Jonny Hayes (Training Kit)
    • Jonny Tuffey (Away Shirt)
    • Gavin Morrison (Training Kit)
    • Shane Sutherland (Training Kit)
    • Kenny Gillet (Training Kit)
    • Greg Tansey (Away Shirt / Training Kit)
    • Gregory Tade (Away Shirt / Training Kit)
    • Tom Aldred (Away Shirt / Training Kit)
  3. 3. Third Choice (Training Kit or Boots)

• Ross Tokely (Boots)
    • Stuart Duff (Boots)
    • Jonny Hayes (Training Kit)
    • Jonny Tuffey (Boots)
    • Gavin Morrison (Training Kit / Boots)
    • Shane Sutherland (Training Kit / Boots)
    • Graeme Shinnie (Boots)
    • Kenny Gillet (Training Kit / Boots)
    • Gregory Tade (Training Kit / Boots)
    • Tom Aldred (Training Kit / Boots)

It all seems a bit childish, I had assumed it was a fan of County when I read the earlier posts but now it would seem it was an ICT fan.

Actually most ICT fans, and even County fans have more class than that !!!

But no worries, as noted above, its probably a better structure doing it this way. This means we can remove the possibility of it being viewed as anything more than what it actually is, which is simply a group effort where fans can club together and collaboratively achieve something that may not be possible on an individual basis. By making it a member group within the site, we can also give those who take part a few additional board perks as part of that membership so its a win-win for everyone. I am also a firm believer in Karma, so in the end, what goes around will indeed come around ..........

Please only vote if you have indicated you will be taking part. When we tally up the votes, any that are from unpaid users will be discarded.

TerryMo, DewsburyDude, Alex MacLeod & CaleyRule ..... you have all voted but not indicated you are taking part. Please confirm.

Have updated the list with all recent membership payments and those who have indications membership to follow ...... Looking at the voting, the following people have voted but not confirmed participation ... please confirm participation, or if you have decided against it, remove your votes.

Marks

TerryMo

DewsburyDude

Alex MacLeod

Lukemackay

P&B

One day a big bird may sh!t like a dog on this guys head but, and I'm assuming he still has a means of reading this forum, I also made enquiries last year on this subject and found that we are not running a lottery. We are a group of people clubbing together to help our football club. Neither the club nor this site guarantee a prize draw at the end of the season. The club say they will provide a memento in exchange for sponsorship. Whatever that memento turns out to be we choose to draw lots to find it a home. A lottery must guarantee a prize. We guarantee nothing.

• Agree 1

a couple of users have just paid and I have updated the table in the first post.

However, I would just remind users to please make a comment during the payment process listing your site username if it is not obvious from the email address.

I managed to find you guys, as you had used the same email address for your accounts on here ... but not everyone does !

Thanks to everyone who has joined the sponsor group so far ..... We are 62% of the way to having enough members for the first sponsorship ..... and 41% along the road to our overall goal in just 4 days.

Put me down for one.

I was going to get round to doing this later but thought it would be better to nail the colours to the mast, instead of faffing about.

I am assuming that we do not have a Divine right over all of the player options mentioned so thought it would be better to get it done asap.

• Agree 1

Well that was simple enough to do. I just clicked on my name at the top rhs of the page and selected the bottom option which was purchase paid subscription. clicked on player sponsorship and gave my card details as a paypal guest. I also added my user name in the comments box.

Edited by 12th Man
  • Agree 1

I would just remind users to please make a comment during the payment process listing your site username if it is not obvious from the email address.

I managed to find you guys, as you had used the same email address for your accounts on here ... but not everyone does !

Just paid Scotty, but didn't manage to leave my username anywhere during the process due to my incompetence at anything done online...

• Agree 1

should be a place for comments when submitting on paypal site. no worries though, managed to figure out the payment against your email address.

Ok folks ... just bumping this topic to make sure everyone remembers it !!!!

Assuming the 10 unpaid users stump up, it is 5 more memberships required to meet our first target (Shane's home shirt) and although we are confident that we will meet this target as we have yet to get the Innes Bar customers who are not site members, CTO will cover any shortfall should it not happen.

After that it will be a further 12 memberships to meet our second target (Gavin's training kit) and 12 more after that to get to Tokely's boots !

so the target is 29 ..... can we do it before the start of the season?