Subs - Tuffey, Golobart, Morrison, Greig, Polworth, Golly, Bazza

Failing that

----------------Esson

Piermayr Tokely Hogg G.Shinnie

-----Ross--- Foran Tansey

A.Shinnie----------------------------Doran

---------------Sutherland

Subs - Tuffey,Tadey, Golobart, Morrison, Greig, Polworth, Laing

With Johnny Hayes apparently dislocating his shoulder we have lost one of our two real attacking threats this season. We can't defend and our midfield is bypassed with more ease than a mid-sized English market town. The only thing we have going for us is Ryan Esson, so he needs to up his game adn start scoring goals or we're f***ed.

Line up:

=================Esson====================

------Piermayr--------Tokely------------Hogg- ------------ShinnieG------------

-------Ross------------Tansey-----------Morrison- --------Doran---------------

--------------------------Tade----------- ----Foran---------------------------------

Subs

Tuffey

Golobart

Sutherland

ShinnieA

Laing

I see a few people have Ross as starting. I always maintain that he's a better player when he comes on as a sub rather than when he starts.

I'll also add as well, ICT need to keep the ball on the deck for this game, and they should with every one - long ball football will do no-one any good.

Edited by Renegade

Can we for once play to our strengths and learn from what hasn't worked this season and play players where we know they are better suited and not where we think they should be playing just to make a formation viable. An attacking 4-3-3 for me, it's a home game so we need to take it to them:

Esson

Piermayr Tokely Hogg G Shinnie

Ross Tansey Morrison

Sutherland Foran

Tade

Bench: Tuffey, Golabart, Doran, A Shinnie, Greig, Polworth

- Back 4 almost picks itself, dropped Golabart as we need experience at this time, players that can give belief and get the boys in front of them organised.

- Three in midfield with Tansey in the middle dictating the play, not running about aimlessly putting too much pressure on himself. Morrison on the left of the three complimenting his left foot and likewise with Ross on the right of the three.

- Three up front but a wide line, Shane has looked powerful and good on the ball running in from the right, Richie last season played out left a lot and on the whole did well including winning a lot of high balls and knocking them inside, if we must persisit with the long ball at times put him in an area he can win it and not on the backs of the two central defenders, make them work rather than make Richie work. Lastly Tade up front picking up the balls from wide, play him as the striker he was undoubtedly bought for.

Bench: sorry Golabart we need experienced heads just now, Doran hasn't done enough for me, A Shinnie was awful against Aberdeen

Who will be the surprise new player in the team this weekend?

Seemingly Butcher is going to sign an 18 yr old Dutch striker on saturday morning, he's only just left school but he shows great promise, and given 84 games could turn out to be another Rooney.

• Agree 1

I'd like to see Foran back in the middle of the park (he can take Tansey's place) and put Sutherland up front. Ross in place of Hayes and Golobart sitting in front of the back 4.

Piermayr Tokely Hogg G.Shinnie

Golobart

Ross - - - - - - - - - - - - Doran

Foran - Morrison

Sutherland

Think that makes the best use of what we've got just now. With our back four being overrun at the moment then Golobart can offer support and perhaps help take some of the pressure off and when we're going forward then he (Golobart) can slot in to fill in for Foran and/or Morrison and they can support Sutherland up front.

Seemingly Butcher is going to sign an 18 yr old Dutch striker on saturday morning, he's only just left school but he shows great promise, and given 84 games could turn out to be another Rooney.

Could be the biggest deal since Marius and sponsored too - Welcome to Sneck - Luc Castaignos. :twothumbsup:

Could be the biggest deal since Marius and sponsored too - Welcome to Sneck - Luc Castaignos. :twothumbsup:

Erm really? Seemingly he had 15 goals in 34 for Feyenoord before signing for Inter this summer at the age of 18. Surely if he was capable of that they'd loan him back to Feyenoord.

Team for Killie is -

= Esson =

- Piermayr - Tokely - Hogg - Shinnie -

- Ross - Tansey - Foran© -

- Doran - Sutherland - Tade -

Subs: Tuffey; Golabert, Morrison, A. Shinnie, Greig, Laing.

Normally I'd go for my preferred 4-2-3-1 but we're pretty stretched on numbers at the moment so I think 4-3-3 is our best bet. Playing Doran right side of an attacking 3 allows for it to easily adapt into a 4-4-2 or 4-1-3-1 with anchor man. And playing Foran centrally hopefully will give the team the added bite required in the middle. As for the bench it picks itself due to the lack of players available.

If those are the players who are starting tomorrow, I wonder if the line-up is more something like this -

Esson

Piermayr Golobart Hogg Shinnie

Sutherland Tokely Morrison Doran

Tade Foran

Edited by Renegade