FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Next weekend 10th sept

sotonict

Hi all.

Im getting rather excited, there is 3 possible games i could get to on my weekend up north

Caley under 19s spl league game home v hearts

Caley 1st v hearts

Forres mechanics v caley youth etc

Can anyone confirm the whereabouts of the under 19s and sunday game.

Also i am staying in a city hostel friday and saturday any good pub runs i could do, its my first time at the tulloch caledonian stadium!

Well excited, many thanks

Rockpool reserve cheap and cheerful grub.

Only joking most expensive place to eat in Inverness.

As for pubs Church st, Wetherspoons, Hoots, the room, lauders, the gellons, foxes or love to love depending on your age

Edited by 12th Man

Rockpool reserve cheap and cheerful grub.

Inore him, SotonICT. Rocpool reserve is an upmarket French Restaurant. It's not bad though. One the one occasion I went, there was skirt of beef on offer followed by a clasic tarte au citron. It was the first time in years I'd been out on the town of a Friday night for a bit of skirt and and a tart.

Under 19s usually play up at the Ross County pitches in Dungwell. If its yer first time, the park can be seen from the railway station, and they play on the Highland Academy football pitches behind the stadium. Kick off varies, but check the spl under 19s website closer to the time and it usually states the times. However, if in doubt call the club.

Rocpool is just up from the city centre, youll get value for money from your ? 50 for a starter, but they also provide toothpicks incase it sticks between your teeth.

Town just dripping with pubs, and plenty of shameless available too

Cheers guys. Am staying in the inverness student youth hostel which looks Pretty central.

Where do people gather before the game and where would be best stand for atmosphere?

Cheers callum