FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

JTs Roll Call

TopSix

Thats brilliant ihe. Will be in inverness from 11 tomorrow so give us a bell anyone who wants a drink

-

Edited by Scotty
Edited out mobile number. If you want to give those details to another user, send it to them using the messenger service ... top of the page in the user dropdown menu to the right of the site logo

Thats brilliant ihe. Will be in inverness from 11 tomorrow so give us a bell anyone who wants a drink

Bit of advice sotonict I wouldn't put your mobile number up on here, ask folk to pm you that way you hopefully won't get targeted by weirdo's

I'd steer clear of IHE if I was you as there is always a danger you'll either not get into the ground or get ejected not long after the game starts

Get a ticket for the main stand as there are a lot more knowledgeable football fans in there like myself

dougal

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

Bit of advice sotonict I wouldn't put your mobile number up on here, ask folk to pm you that way you hopefully won't get targeted by weirdo's

I'd steer clear of IHE if I was you as there is always a danger you'll either not get into the ground or get ejected not long after the game starts

Get a ticket for the main stand as there are a lot more knowledgeable football fans in there like myself

dougal

Yeah, Dougal might even give you a sweetie and let you share his blanket!!! and of course also bore you to feck with inane football bullshyte!!

Come to the Innes ( funnily enough on Innes street ) meet likeable fans and have a few beers!

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I lost yesterday, sorry to ihe and ictbob!

Got back to the hostel at 7 and zonked out, woke up to a few texts asking where i was.

Sorry about that boys, everyone had warned me about a day with ihe and i had started at 11 :).

Had a great and friendly reception from all of the 20+ people i met, outstanding, thanks for that!