FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic in the cup or in the league?

ICTPaisley

Celtic...league or cup?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather beat Celtic in the league or the cup?

• League
    • Cup

We are a professional football team. We should be looking to win every game regardless of opponent or competition.

Just a bit of fun Alex. Doesn't even matter which we prefer. It won't translate on to the pitch.

I'm confident we won't get relelgated. I'm also even more confident we won't win the league. So putting out the (presumably) favourites for the cup gives us a not altogether terrible, but far from certain, chance of getting to the final. Nothing to do with assuming ICT will win the cup, but there's a chance for the greatest achievement in our short history.

We cant lose by that I mean we can do no wrong.

Celtic were struggling in the league and level with Well, they beat Motherwell in the league and you would have thought they had beaten Real Madrid, they beat us and I would say they grew in confidence so much after that they havent lost a game since.

All the stats go completely out the window as far as Im concerned and they will have to come back and face the team, that dreaded team that will always haunt them.

Highland Hospitality can feck off for the day and I hope their visit to the Highlands is a miserable one.

As for choosing we wont be beaten in either.

its a hard one but i would rather the cup because yes there no gurantee that we will win the cup if we beat celtic but it we would have a lot of belief that we could go on and at least make hampden as it is a huge obstacle out of our way. I understand the league issue but i believe that celtic in the league is a game that if we get anything at all is a bonus and we wont win the league so the cup for me