FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

LOOKING FOR A DATE!!!

Guest Loopy

Hey there,

I am looking for a partner to come with me for one of my Xmas work dinners.  :004:

You have to be male, good looking "Robbie Williams  :003: or Pete Doherty  :017: lookalikes preferably haha" and up for a laugh.  No age limit really but would prefer if over 16 and under 50 haha.  That means IHE you're too old lol !!

You have to be available on Sat 23rd at 6pm, I sit in North stand section E and will be at the game 2mo, no time wasters please as I am very fussy. 

Thank you  :021:

PS - I have another mental friend who can be available within 7 minutes.  xx

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there,

I am looking for a partner to come with me for one of my Xmas work dinners.  :004:

You have to be male, good looking "Robbie Williams  :003: or Pete Doherty  :017: lookalikes preferably haha" and up for a laugh.  No age limit really but would prefer if over 16 and under 50 haha.  That means IHE you're too old lol !!

You have to be available on Sat 23rd at 6pm, I sit in North stand section E and will be at the game 2mo, no time wasters please as I am very fussy. 

I'm too good for you  :011:

Hey there,

ugly.jpg

Do I qualify?  :014:

Well I'm hurt by the lack of genuine replies, I'm being feckin serious!!!! :008:

Come on there must be someone out there who is willing to take me on haha, one night wont hurt, well I'll try not to anyway lol

PS - there was lots of major talent at The Charlatans on Tues that had not seen before, were any of you caley fans?

You lot better look out tomorrow I'm on the rampant rampage. Hee hee hee  xx

I nearly didn't move it cause I knew someone would have come up with that thought  :015:

Probably see you tomorrow - Mrs Paulibee told me today that I looked like chit (ok, she was nice and just said I looked shattered) - so I intend putting my weekend off to good use and having a few drinks  :003:

Hey there,

I am looking for a partner to come with me for one of my Xmas work dinners.   :004:

Thank you   :021:

ugly.jpg

Do I qualify?  :014:

See you inherited yer old mans good looks then Harry....