FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Choice of keeper on Wednesday

ICTRoughi

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be goalkeeper on Wednesday night?

why would we fix somethin that aint broke. i know esson has been outstandin for us previous years but i am another who fears his best has maybe passed by now and the spanish lad hasn't put a foot wrong imo.

so reguero for me

I thought he made two incredible saves when two of the Johnies were through on goal, with only Reg the hero to beat

[quote name='Jeepsaw' timestamp='1351634133' post='353

985']Reguero. It wold be a dodgy 1st game back for Esson and Reguero has done well.

If we can't get a goal then bring on Esson for an outfield player and put Reguero up front.........

Think the right choice was made for such a historic first meeting with The Rangers. To me it showed that Tel meant business last night, as previously he alternated the keepers in the cup. At the moment the team has obvious confidence in Reguero, and that will continue, as long as we remain positive in games. Esson must be ruing his injury, as Antonio's first team stats will be outstanding with us, wins and clean sheets were rare up until he came in at the last minute. Tel get Antonio signed on a longer deal now, as he is loving it and would probably jump at the chance of extending

Great to see Antonio have such a good game. His kicking seemed a bit askew in first half, but he sorted that out in the second. He didn't have much to do in terms of shot stopping, but that was largely down to him being so damn fast off the line to cut out a lot of opportunities presenting themselves to the sevco players in the first place.

Was great to meet his parents, a delightful couple who entered into the spirit of things (both on the journey to/from the game and during the match) despite not speaking a word of English.

Think the right choice was made for such a historic first meeting with The Rangers. To me it showed that Tel meant business last night, as previously he alternated the keepers in the cup. At the moment the team has obvious confidence in Reguero, and that will continue, as long as we remain positive in games. Esson must be ruing his injury, as Antonio's first team stats will be outstanding with us, wins and clean sheets were rare up until he came in at the last minute. Tel get Antonio signed on a longer deal now, as he is loving it and would probably jump at the chance of extending

If recollection is correct then Terry has always put the No. 2 in for cup games. Whether that was the case last night will be seen by who is first choice on saturday.

Aye, met his parents at TCS on Saturday...lovely folk. Antonio is a class act and can only get better the more games he plays. I echo the shouts of sign him up now for a longer term.

If recollection is correct then Terry has always put the No. 2 in for cup games. Whether that was the case last night will be seen by who is first choice on saturday.

You're right about previous seasons, but this year Esson played both at Arbroath and Stenhousemuir. That was before he got injured.