FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Best ever Englishman

Yngwie

I guess Davis has the highest pedigree, now a first team regular for Wolves. The current crop of Warren, Draper and Mackay (still eligible for England!) all rate highly, and of those I think Draper could have the best future as a footballer, but Warren is the most likely to stick around at ICT.

Hasn't played a senior international, so still eligible for both England and NI (and the Republic too?).  Clearly he has chosen NI........but what would he do if he got the call from Hodgson?

Edited by Yngwie

Hasn't played a senior international, so still eligible for both England and NI (and the Republic too?).  Clearly he has chosen NI........but what would he do if he got the call from Hodgson?

Hahahahaha.....alright....which one of you Inverness playing erses is on the fekkin windup.

If GW goes on to have a long carrier at the club he could well become one of the greats for ICT, started out at Team Bath, went on to Mangotsfield ten minutes up the road from me, found himself at Newport and the rest is history, a sad indictment of English football in the West Country that the lad fell under the radar of Both Bristol clubs, although I believe Cheltenham did try to capture his signature?