FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Support the Clach!

Already there are six Highland League games off but Clach v Brora is still on subject to a (fairly optimistic) 9am inspection. Maybe ICT fans not at the semi final could come and support the highly deserving junior partners of Inverness football who could go third if they win.

You can listen at the same time to full commentary from Easter Road from Liam MacLeod on BBC Radio Scotland 810MW or Robbo on Open All Mics on 94.0FM.

• Agree 2

If I wasn't bringing the missus to a semi I'd be there. Was very disappointed when the Cove Rangers game was postponed during the winter break. Will def be taking in the glorious sights of Merkinch at the next suitable game.

1-0 Clach in the only surviving game in the HL. Clach now go third, 8 points behind Wick and 3 behind Cove with 3 games still in hand on both. However Formartine are a further three points behind Clach and with 2 games in hand on them. This has the makings of the best Highland League race for years!

There was a really good atmosphere at Grant Street today with Clach keeper John Campbell in outstanding form. At one point the fans of "cash strapped Clach" took it upon themselves to make a statement by waving fivers at the Brora players!

Fair enjoyed my afternoon down Grant Street,cheers for the heads up Charles. As you say, good atmosphere, bumped into several  folk i knew but didn't realise were Clach followers.Football was surprisingly good to watch with Brora playing some good stuff but no end product to show and as you say the Clach keeper pulling off a couple of great stops. Clach probably deserved the points with the better work rate and a well taken goal but were hanging on a wee bit in the later stages.

A couple of pints in the Nip Inn rounded off a new experience for me and one which i will definitely be making a more regular occurrence.

Plus points.....price,atmosphere,no hassle from stewards/polis,pie and bovril hot and good value,standing at football,3.00 pm Saturday KO

negative points......none

C'mon the Clach!!!!  :clapoverhead:

• Agree 2