FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Europe:- The Final Countdown

tm4tj

“We’ve not beaten them all season and there would be no finer time to do that than on the last weekend of the season.”

Err, would one of the cup games not have been a finer time, or perhaps the crunch league game when County still had a lot to play for and could have overtaken us? :amazed:

• Agree 1

95 mins Billy McKay chips the keeper 3 yards offside with a handball in the build up when there was only 2 mins added time allocated to send us into Europe, also looking for OTJ to put Vigurs in a coma, Terry to deck Adams after the winner and a wee pitch invasion!

Guest Mahonio

Has anyone else got Europe's Final Countdown going round in their head all the time?!

No, I have "We're all going on a Summer holiday (not sure who sung it mind you)" stuck in my head.

Edited by Mahonio

Has anyone else got Europe's Final Countdown going round in their head all the time?!

No, I have "We're all going on a Summer holiday (not sure who sung it mind you)" stuck in my head.

Cliff Richard. Goodness grief lad he's a national treasure! :P

Guest Mahonio

Oh how embarrassing lol, I have watched Wimbledon since 2001, no wonder I knew the song, he used to sing during rain delays.

Guest Mahonio

Not watch Wimbledon? God that's not easy for me lol because i love Tennis :-), and Cliff isn't needed anymore because there's a roof over centre court meaning non stop action :-).

St Johnstone have only lost once in their last 12 home games, and that was 11 games ago against Hibs on 28th November with a run of five wins and five draws. They have the next best home record in the league behind Celtic. Unfortunately they are equal with another club for the fewest home defeats, and that team is Ross County

Motherwell have only lost one of their last five away fixtures, and that was at Inverness, where they conceded four goals.