FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Europe:- The Final Countdown

tm4tj

And that is why next Sunday is ALL about "togetherness" - fans and players UNITED - the will to win on the pitch and the determination to support to the bitter end off the pitch - bring it feckin on - any player who ain't physically fecked and any fan who ain't hoarse at the final whistle are NOT the real thing. Bring it feckin on.

Guest Mahonio

Hoarse you say John my friend? Well I'm ahead of you all because I'm hoarse now due to having a cold hahaha.

The best result for us today would be a draw in my opinion which would leave County needing to beat us by 3 clear goals next week for them to get into Europe. They would have to set up to attack next week (which they're not used to) and we could pick them off on the break.

I don't encourage supporting injuries but Richard Britian is leaving the pitch on a stretcher.

Sounds quite serious, as he's left the stadium on a stretcher taking oxygen. Not a good sign for him or County. I wish him well (but not before next week's game!!).