FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee Utd v ICT

L_G

ICT Official Travel Club (CJT) are running a bus as usual to the game in Dundee this coming weekend.

There has been a slight increase in price to £15 return, which is still great value for money.  

The bus will leave the Social Club at 10.15am and pick up at the Stadium at 10.30 and will drop off at the same points on return.

Phone the Travel Line on 07951 309504 to book

Ticket Info:

Prices are Adult: Upper tier £22; Lower tier £19 

Concession: Upper tier £12, Lower tier £10
(Concessions are Under 18, Full-time Students and Over 65s)

Edited by L_G
  • Agree 1

Hope to make it, sitting at Dover waiting for the 01.00 ferry to Calais, long day ahead up to Esbjerg in Denmark.

Back to Amsterdam Friday for the overnight ferry to Newcastle and should be in Dungdee for 13.00 on Saturday. Dedication or what?!?!

• Agree 2

Hope to make it, sitting at Dover waiting for the 01.00 ferry to Calais, long day ahead up to Esbjerg in Denmark.

Back to Amsterdam Friday for the overnight ferry to Newcastle and should be in Dungdee for 13.00 on Saturday. Dedication or what?!?!

Would you not be quicker going A20; M20; M26; M25; M40; M42; M6 TOLL; M6; A74 (M); M74; M73; M80; M9; A9; M90; A90; A85; A991; A92;

As for Runrig, there was a time when I'd maybe have agreed with you but Guthro is doing a good job with them.

• Agree 2

Would you not be quicker going A20; M20; M26; M25; M40; M42; M6 TOLL; M6; A74 (M); M74; M73; M80; M9; A9; M90; A90; A85; A991; A92;

As for Runrig, there was a time when I'd maybe have agreed with you but Guthro is doing a good job with them.

I know we are way off topic here but I agree Guthro is doing well, but rumours also suggest Donnie is in town :-)

Let's hope for a great day in both Dundee and Muir of Ord, maybe we could get them to announce the football scores at full time :-)

Week 2 of the season and only 1 of the 12 teams (ICT) has both of its fixtures on a Saturday at 3pm!

This imho is a good thing, Saturday 15:00 is the times advertised for the events, and I buy season ticket with that fact, changing kick off times is bad for me as I work in the hospitallity industry, 17:30 Saturday not a good time, 19:45 Friday not a good time Saturday/Sunday Early kick offsdont mind so much, S

Edited by jonahict

A very good day out yesterday.....and new bus steward did very good job ,got us all there and home safely.Only a suggestion for future could planned stops or no stops please be announced before travelling .Thank you .

• Agree 1