FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gregory tade is :-

Scarlet Pimple

....released by St Johnstone.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the current rumor that T Butcher Esq  is regretful that he cannot sign Iker Casillas , Spain's first line world-cup goalie, who apparently is unhappy at Real Madrid because the new(er) manager  has not selected him as #1, has no truth to it.

Evidently selling the whole ICT team and  the under 20's team as well would not be sufficient to raise enough money to complete a deal.

And apparently the Board cried out in unison. "Pass the smelling salts." and the band played " Believe It If You Like." :laugh:

• 4 months later...

Released again from Romanian club Cluj, blaming the Romanian media for not giving foreigners a chance.

Might not get back over here with the Con-Dem government preventing incomers from Romania from claiming benefits or housing.

How would fans feel in the unlikely event that he came back to ICT?

I liked Gregory Tade when he was with us and was gutted when he left.

however the way he has conducted himself on Twitter about ICT was stupidity and I don't want him anywhere near the club.

I know we need a backup striker but no way him!