FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Semi Final Pubs

CaleyJagsG

To be honest I think it's a little sad that fans are looking for pubs to start drinking at 9am on a Sunday morning, now I'm not having a go at fellow ICT fans here as Hearts fans will no doubt be doing the same but it does reflect quite badly on Scottish Society when some fans can't attend the game no matter what time it is without being inebriated

I'm not saying I'm tee total far from it and I will probably have one maybe two pints before the game myself but if I over indulge it will be later on in the day celebrating or drowning my sorrows

Dougal

To be honest I think it's a little sad that fans are looking for pubs to start drinking at 9am on a Sunday morning, now I'm not having a go at fellow ICT fans here as Hearts fans will no doubt be doing the same but it does reflect quite badly on Scottish Society when some fans can't attend the game no matter what time it is without being inebriated

I'm not saying I'm tee total far from it and I will probably have one maybe two pints before the game myself but if I over indulge it will be later on in the day celebrating or drowning my sorrows

Dougal

I hear the licensing laws are good in Italy. Have you ever been in Florence?

• Agree 3

Dougal

Your a fanny

• Agree 5

Dougal

I hear the licensing laws are good in Italy. Have you ever been in Florence?

Boing........boing..........boing.............Oh no that was Zebedee     :blush:

Dougal

gifs_20.gif

• Agree 2

Ingredients
•1 large orange
•1 small bottle vodka
Procedure
1.Remove top stem part of the orange.
2.With a knife, gently poke insides of the orange to open up the pulps.
3.Open vodka bottle and insert into the hole.
4.Rest orange in a small bowl, vodka bottle side up. Put in the chiller.
5.Wait for 6-8 hours. When orange has absorbed vodka, remove bottle. Slice into wedges and enjoy.

Absolute-Fresh-Orange-3-copy-1.jpg

• Agree 1