FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Date for cup tie v Arabs?

Row S

Hopefully we will hear soon about the date of the cup match.  I know it is most likely to be Sat 3 Feb, but being an all SPL tie the BBC might televise it and move it to the Sunday, Monday or Wednesday?  Surely we need a bit of notice to allow our 'exiles' to make travel arrangements. 

Guest Arab4Ever

Its definatly not on TV. Cant remember why but I read somewhere there will be only one televised game (Livi - Ceptic prob :006:)

I did ask this on another thread but cant find it again... does anyone know how much tickets are and what age is classed as concession? Cheers

Has to be 3rd cos that night is Rossco's testimonial dinner and I cant see him being fit for sunday.

Prices not sure but child consessions are for under 16's though students with current metriculation card. Based on previous form I would hazard a guess at £17 being top price.