FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team For Dundee United (A)

RiG

I hope John Hughes sticks with set up that ended the game against Partick and that we line up as follows:

Brill

Raven Warren Meekings Shinnie

Draper Tansey

Watkins Vincent Doran

Mckay

Foran appears to have gone on some kind of psychotic rage recently and seems to be trying to get himself sent off by flying needlessly into challenges. Wouldn't be adverse to seeing him dropped. Hopefully Doran is back in with a shout of playing and if so I would have him on the left with Shinnie and Watkins on the right. Keep Vincent in the middle please. If Foran does play I would move Tansey up behind Mckay and drop Vincent.

• Agree 1

Brill

Raven Devine Warren Shinnie

Draper Foran 

Williams* Christie Watkins

Mckay 

*If Doran is fit then start with him if not then keep Williams 

Williams and Watkins can switch every now and again so they can't be man marked 

Edited by caleydawson
  • Agree 1

Brill 

Draper Tansey 

Doran Vincent Ross 

Mckay

Get back to how we played earlier in the year with some width looking to Aaron and Nick to have Raven and Shinnie overlap them. Draper and Tansey holding roles infront of the defence and on the performance from Sat I agree Foran needs a rest, if anything as he sees we are struggling he is trying too hard and risking sending off too often.

- Brill -

- Raven - Meekings - Warren - Shinnie -

- Draper - Foran -

- Doran/Williams - Ross/Tansey - Watkins/Christie

- Mckay -

I'd like a good old 4-2-3-1 with Foran and Draper sitting. If Doran is fit, start him. If not stick Watkins right and Williams left with either Ross or Tansey starting behind Mckay.

Vincent is still building up match fitness and hasn't shown his early season form, I'd prefer to give him this through a combination of u20 and early sub appearances (for half hour ish) than starting as I'm not sure he's offering a lot at present.

Bring Christie on at some point too. He needs game time but I don't think it fair to through him into a start in a tough away game at DUtd. But he could be a good impact sub.

I'd prefer Ross in the advanced position to Tansey as I see Tansey as better further back alongside Draper. Perhaps switch him with Foran when our captain gets booked.

As far as I'm concerned Doran is nowhere near fit just now, I'd give him a week/2 week rest

Brill

Draper Foran

Watkins Tansey Williams

Mckay

• Agree 1

Brill

Raven, Meekings, Warren, Shinnie

Draper, Tansey

Watkins, Christie, Ross

McKay

subs: Esson, Devine, Pepper, Vincent, Williams, Foran, *Doran