FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell 17 Feb

Dmacca

Looking for some advice, wondered what is the best bet for travelling to Fir park i assume there will be supporters coaches going down or independant coaches, we are up at Dores on the Friday for a week and were hoping that there would be a home game, but all being well it would be good to do the away match, unfortunetly i have not got transport because mrs Dmacca has to pick the outlaws up from the airport.

Recently we've had a shyte support at Fir Park, surprisingly as we've won 5 on the bounce there.

I'd be surprised if there's more than 1 bus going down.

At least you'll have no problem introducing yourself to the regulars when you get there.

Usually Jack Daniels bar for the south of Scotland fans. The supporters bus stops at Perth and they're usually all too pished to look for a pub by the time they get to the ground, and anyway they never get in till about 5 to 3  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:.

Sounds like a roller coaster ride  :015: is the supporters coach kids freindly ? and is there a train back from Queen street after the match that is catchable by the time youve got yourselves from Motherwell to Galsgow central walked up to Queen street etc ?

If you use the train option you wont get back to Inverness until 2310 (after changing at Glasgow C/QS and Perth).

Best use the bus option, it is kids friendly and will also be cheaper. Try the Supporters Club Traveline on 01463 227458.