FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stand up for the Champions

CELTIC1CALEY3

What?!  :010:

I will support Celtic against Milan because I support all Scottish teams in Europe, but there is no way we will give Celtic a greeting like that.  I'm saving myself for booing their fans every time they sing "Fields Of Athenry".  The home fans should cheer only one team at TCS, and as loud as we can - remember the way the full house inspired the players against Rangers?

With Celtic focussed on reaching the last 16 in the Champions League and their forthcoming epic encounter with AC Milan should we not clap them on to the tune 'Stand up for the Champions'?

Our supporters are fair and decent after all.

Dearie Me!!!

No! :001:

With Celtic focussed on reaching the last 16 in the Champions League and their forthcoming epic encounter with AC Milan should we not clap them on to the tune 'Stand up for the Champions'?

Our supporters are fair and decent after all.

friggin nora!

why on earth should we cheer on an opposing team? this must be a perverse attempt at humour :017:

As long as I remain living I will not cheer on an opposing team of ICT from the North stand!

The only possible scenario that i would cheer on an opposing team is if by some miraculous turn of events that ross county make it up to the SPL and the team we are playing need to score against us to send County back down to the first division! with our position as SPL leaders already secured of course!  :004:

I reckon with a former keeper of ours pissing off to the piggery a chant of "fear the curse, fear the curse, fear the curse" would be an appropriate way to welcome the dole fiddlers to TCS.

I reckon with a former keeper of ours pissing off to the piggery a chant of "fear the curse, fear the curse, fear the curse" would be an appropriate way to welcome the dole fiddlers to TCS.

That, is quite possibly the most fantastic chant ever.

That, is quite possibly the most fantastic chant ever.

Yes, that one is pretty good - simple yet true  :021:

Guest kingkojak

With Ronaldo joining AC Milan, Celtic will have no fear at the Caledonian Stadium but for Graham Bain this is a chance to hit the world stage again. 

In the absence of support for the said song for the huddle, is it fair to say Mark Brown will get a tremendous round of applause?

bayne!?!?! 

im pleased for broonie that he has won a crack at a big club and potentially champs league but its no reason to applause when his new club visit. 

perhaps u should change your name to celtic 3-caley1 .

that might reflect your true colours