FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ross County -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

Well, I'm delighted with that win in what could easily have been another banana skin for us.

Well done to Doran.  I thought he was really poor against Aberdeen, and would have left him out today. Well done to Yogi too for sticking with him.

Does my Gringo's prediction league no harm either!

Onwards and upwards! I know all the other top 6 contenders also won today, but we can't control that, so as long as we have a nice wee run of wins now to balance the 3 defeats, we should be ok.

Well done everybody.

• Agree 1

Great game, great atmosphere, great result. We were in a different class, passing and moving sweetly, their only response was obstruction, fouling and disruption. It could have been four or five. Back on track, a good morale booster. Watkins might struggle for Sunday with a heavy looking bruised leg. He was outstanding, the interplay at the front is great to watch.

• Agree 3

We are very dangerous when we attack!!

I thought we made a great recovery today after three tough games. However, St Mirren is not an easy game this Sunday. We may have won in the Cup but we cannot take them for granted.

As for County today, apart from the lapses of concentration that lead to Brill pushing the ball onto the post and then sleeping for the corner, County were luck not to concede more. Fair play to Roguero. Their support today was poor given their precarious position. I did not detect a fighting spirit. Brittain was a poor captain and his substitution epitomised a club who will now fight out bottom spot with St Mirren even if Big Roy authorises the annual January sack and spend recruitment campaign.

Let's hope we do get moving because we have an inordinate amount of away games coming up. 

• Agree 1

Just in the door after a fair number of pints pre and post match

Thought we were very impressive and we controlled the entire 90mins albeit against an extremely poor County who in my option are now destined for the championship

Shame really because I think both clubs need each other in the same league for financial reasons but who knows they might go on a signing spree again this month

Also quite impressed with our support hard to tell did we sell the entire end but there were very few empty seats near me

Even the atmosphere was pretty good at times pity it wasn't like this at the dump because I could tell it really inspired the players

Dougal

• Agree 1

Just in the door after a fair number of pints pre and post match

Thought we were very impressive and we controlled the entire 90mins albeit against an extremely poor County who in my option are now destined for the championship

Shame really because I think both clubs need each other in the same league for financial reasons but who knows they might go on a signing spree again this month

Also quite impressed with our support hard to tell did we sell the entire end but there were very few empty seats near me

Even the atmosphere was pretty good at times pity it wasn't like this at the dump because I could tell it really inspired the players

Dougal

You seem upbeat considering you lost.

• Agree 5

We totally bossed the game and got the 3 points we deserved.  I thought everybody played well and in particular Watkins, Tansey, Shinnie and Doran were superb.

If I was a County fan I would be very worried right now.

Edited by Kind of Blue
  • Agree 1