FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

why ME???

Guest Lauraloos

Dating sites? What ever happened to getting blootered, letting the Dutch courage set in and picking up someone who's entirely incompatible for you and regretting it for the next 3 years? It was always better in the good old days!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i take it with a pinch of salt now

Lauraloos big warning If they try talking ya in to doing a little of highland march watch i did it and i ached in places in never knew could ache ..........but it was well worth it was a great laugh treackin down the A9.. and now i have some great friends thanks to the site and Hm4. a lovely bunch they are ..

i take it with a pinch of salt now

Using whipped creams gone out of fashion then I take it?

:clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: