FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

why ME???

Guest Lauraloos

Guest Lauraloos

Hey Guys,

(dont laugh) I joined this online dating site, and got in contact with this really nice guy. had loads in common with him, txt, emailed and eventually set up a date for today. he was going to come down to my house for me and we were going to go pubbing, and to cinema. now he SAID that he would contact me this morning to let me know he was leaving........he never did. got a text from him to say he's changed his mind and decided he didnt want a girlfriend after all

just one question... why me?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lauraloos

lol, well it wasnt a dating agency,just a website. my sister said i should give it a try. ill be having harsh words with her later :015: :015:

Guest Lauraloos

well there is this other guy on the site, ive sent him a message, but no reply. im going to end up sad and lonely like Bridget Jones!

Girls girls, most of the blokes on here are old enough to be your grandads!!!!

If Johndo's advice doesn't work, try something with batteries  :015:

Do we need a new dating section added to the forum?

You can meet some great people online (Their are a few couples who have met via this site), but I don't think dating sites are the way to go.  Online communities such as this give a slightly truer reflection of the people your are interacting with as most people will have met each other away from the site so are less likely to BS about the real them on the site - if that makes sense.

Also, not a good idea to be giving out your address to strangers - and I've blocked your mobile number so stop trying to call me  :016:

normal was what i was before i met citreon. Look at tonight for example, if i didnt meet her, i'd never have suffered a beer spillage on her fkceni rug just moments ago. :008:

women - can't live with em, cant kill em :015:

Normal.... Well its like this before site my life was norma eg i said sensible things didnt drink much. And i NEVER walked stupid amounts of miles.

Now after being on site i drink more say the stupidest things...... ... AND I WALK SILLY AMOUNTS OF MILES IN ONE DAY TO END UP IN AGONY ..........oh and now i have jnr and beer spillages ...

do you agree ???

Shame on you...but beer spillages equates to beer consumption so cant be a bad thing..... :021:

oh my!!!

this, however, would all depend on whether the FIRST beer was the SPILLAGE one, in which case he may not have been ALLOWED to consume any more for fear of the aforementioned event reoccuring!!!  :024:

BATTERIES, shame on YOU mee..... nothing like the real thing!  :004: :023:

She can't get the real thing though!  :015: :015: :015:

ah true, but BATTERIES.... surely the MAINS!  nothing worse than getting to the ........ now i canna think of the words that wont get me spanked again by scotty and cd!  :023:

Laura.... If it hadn't been for this site, FW would never have met me...... :023:

and silver linings always tend to have a clowd!  :004: :015: :015: :015: