FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

why ME???

Guest Lauraloos

ah true, but BATTERIES.... surely the MAINS!  nothing worse than getting to the ........ now i canna think of the words that wont get me spanked again by scotty and cd!  :023:

You obviously need long life batteries FW  :001: :001: :001:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mains??? Batteries??? what happened to good old clock work. I'm sure some of you on here are used to it, hey citreon???  :015:

Youth = Stamina

Age = Experience

Dmacca....

Beer Spillage is beer spillage.... does not go down as consumption in my book. For me it goes down (choice words with FW around, lol) as a sin. To think the people in the brewers spend all their time working with such a wonder, that when you come to savour the moment of consumption you fail....... i can't go on.... it's too upsetting....  :007: i'm goin for a beer to show i still love the silky sensation

Guest Lauraloos

well thats not possible as he's stood me up AGAIN

:015:

god its like reading cosmopolitan, new woman or any of these magazines, women are mental.

never let a woman make you believe you need them more than they need you!

ehhh excuse me but he was the one who stood ME up, im the innocent party here.

oh my!!!

carcass.....CARCASS>>>>> CARRCASS ?????.  :018:  you AINT seen THIS carcass in ACTION ya wee tattooed bugger!

now laurs honey. there are only so many times you can give a guy the benefit of the doubt, after that, he is just taking the p155, so, once more but under the strict understanding that you aint for being mucked about, you'd quite like a date but you aint desperate! :018:

well, that's MY advice, but who the **** ever listens to me!  :023:

Guest Lauraloos

DOESNT MATTER guys, coz ive met a new man already, id been after him for at least TWO weeks on this dating site

and id emailed him (he's gorgeous) he didnt reply, so i thought that he didnt like me, WELL GUESS BLEEDIN WOT? today igets a message from him telling me that he hadnt subscribed, so he couldnt read them, anyway i gives him my mobi number, and he's texting me, sayin how much he fancies me n was mad at the fact that he couldnt afford to subscribe!!! have i hit the jackpot or wot????

oh my!!!

i'm kinda with hieli on htis one babe, but i always like to give the benifit of the doubt! 

so if he goes dutch, that's ok, cos we all have tight phases in our life.... (some of us more than others! :023:)

but if he comes away with the..... oh, forgot the wallet! would you mind THIS time?....... STEEEEER CLEEEER!

and jb.... what kind of help are you wanting with YOUR tattoos?  :015: :015::023: :015: :015: