FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SCOTTISH CUP - QUARTER FINAL DRAW

EWS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would expect an announcement sometime today.  I was down yesterday buying my Hearts tickets and the phone was non stop looking for tickets for the 'Celtic' game, once they were reminded it's actually and 'ICT' game against Celtic  :001:, they were advised to 'watch this space'. Websites and press for further information.  Hopefully they will have an agreement in place today sometime.

My money's on an early Sunday kick off.

Setanta usually go for a 2pm kick off, but this will be SKY TV and they have a Carling Cup game on a bit later so we have to have an earlier kick off to fit in.  It's worth about £80,000 to the club so it's worth the slight inconvenience.

I didn't think it would be 12:30. Aren't Sunday games sometimes 2pm and 3pm kick-offs? If i remember correctly, the Celtic league game was a 2pm Sunday kick-off - wasn't it?

If it was then that would clash with the EPL games on Sky. There was no chance of this ever being anything other than a 12:30pm kick off.

That would seem to be the most likely slot at the moment, with kick off either 12.00 or 12.30.  The pubs won't like it as it doesn't allow pre match drinking on a Sunday.

Ahhh.. but we know a pub which might.. :004:

Colin going to open his back door is he :022: