• Ac Milan
    • Bayen Munich
    • PSV

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too feel Valencia will do it.

David Villa is probably the most lethal striker in Europe the noo. Ayala is a phenominal defender and once Joaquin settles in he'll do the job.

Silva is the next big thing, Miguel is tenacious, Canizares is the only player that I could see throwing it away for them

well valenxcia knocked out inter milan who have an awesome squad this year and are destroying italian football, even if juve were in the top flight they might not be anywhere near them

depends how many of their players get banned after the brawl on tuesday night but theres no reaosn why not

chelsea would be my bet, over 90 minutes they are the best team in europe, could dominate a game against anybody

pudlians for me

theres just something about the scousers in europe just now

hope so, I got them in my sweep at work

Draw...

Quarter-final draw

AC Milan v Bayern Munich

(First leg 3 April, second leg 11 April)

PSV Eindhoven v LIVERPOOL

(First leg 3 April, second leg 11 April)

Roma v MANCHESTER UNITED

(First leg 4 April, second leg 10 April)

CHELSEA v Valencia

(First leg 4 April, second leg 10 April)

Semi-final draw

Roma or MANCHESTER UNITED v AC Milan or Bayern Munich

(First leg 24 April, second leg 2 May)

CHELSEA or Valencia v PSV Eindhoven or LIVERPOOL

(First leg 25 April, second leg 1 May)

• 5 weeks later...

Man U have been absolutely immense... out of a collection of multi million pound players Fletcher looks the best out the lot... go on United!!

Chelsea getting beat aswell is always a bonus... I'm telling ya Valencia for the cup :023:

:015: :015: :015:

Man U have been absolutely immense... out of a collection of multi million pound players Fletcher looks the best out the lot... go on United!!

Chelsea getting beat aswell is always a bonus... I'm telling ya Valencia for the cup :023:

:015: :015: :015:

You watching the game or are you laughing at the thought?

Now I'm worried because I think you were actually being serious.

Fletcher has been anonymous in the first half. The front three have been excellent for Man Utd and Carrick and Giggs have done very well in midfield as well. Fletcher has contributed very little compared to what those players have done so far.

:010:

he has been everywhere... have a look at every goal scored tonight and I guarentee you will see Fletcher involved in the build up

you wouldn't notice Scholes is missing

You wouldn't notice anyone missing tonight to be fair. Fletcher has done all right but he has been over shadowed by a very energetic and hard working Smith who took his goal well, a blistering Ronaldo who has tormented the Roma defence and the excellent Carrick who has scored a couple of great goals and dominated the midfield.

All three have performed better than Fletcher.

:010:

he has been everywhere... have a look at every goal scored tonight and I guarentee you will see Fletcher involved in the build up

you wouldn't notice Scholes is missing

You wouldn't notice anyone missing tonight to be fair. Fletcher has done all right but he has been over shadowed by a very energetic and hard working Smith who took his goal well, a blistering Ronaldo who has tormented the Roma defence and the excellent Carrick who has scored a couple of great goals and dominated the midfield.

All three have performed better than Fletcher.

very hard to pick one player out of that sort perfomance but Fletcher was everywhere, never stopped broke everything up that Roma tried to create and never misplaced a pass, would get my Motm

different strokes for different folks

fcuking hate Chelsea... so much for Valencia winning the cup :015:

It was exhibition stuff last night, so many good perfomances on the park and hard to single out any one in particular, go's to show how Man Utd can win games in the champions league with only one or two players performing at their best but when almost all of their players are at their best (as in last nights case) they are almost unstoppable. Hard one to call for the cup but if Man u can play like that for the rest of the competition then i think the teams left will struggle to beat them.

very hard to pick one player out of that sort perfomance but Fletcher was everywhere, never stopped broke everything up that Roma tried to create and never misplaced a pass, would get my Motm

different strokes for different folks

fcuking hate Chelsea... so much for Valencia winning the cup :015:

Every goal was a good one last night. The Roma goal was fantastic - he wasn't even looking at the goal when he shot!