Sign in to follow this  
Fraz

2019/20 Season Tickets

Recommended Posts

The club clearly want to get funds in early, however I find it bizarre that they have only advertised this in the semi-final programme over 2 weeks ago.

I find it strange that they then delay the option to purchase until the 6th May 😑 I think it's a good offer and I would have renewed by now if they had been on sale.

For those complaining about pay dates....I will renew next week by credit card, get my statement in June and pay it off from my June salary 😃

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant find 2018 but season tickets in 2017 went on sale on 1st June at the same price as the premiership season before. They were eventually reduced 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is very good news for paying customers in spite of the huge challenge/conflict of balancing the books and simultaneously delivering exciting quality/results on the park .... but let's find new and interesting (or even annually repeated ad nauseum) reasons to have a pop at the club 😏

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cif73 said:

This is very good news for paying customers in spite of the huge challenge/conflict of balancing the books and simultaneously delivering exciting quality/results on the park .... but let's find new and interesting (or even annually repeated ad nauseum) reasons to have a pop at the club 😏

That is good news but it is entirely appropriate to criticise the club when they get things wrong which they have done all too often in the last few years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WYNESS101 said:

Interesting to note that the Adult North Stand goes up by £13 outwith the EB Offer, whereas the Main Stand goes up by £16 outwith it...

And the Senior goes up by £13 for main stand, but £9 up for the North.

Would've thought they'd be consistent in price increases...

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack Waddington said:

Interesting to note that the Adult North Stand goes up by £13 outwith the EB Offer, whereas the Main Stand goes up by £16 outwith it...

And the Senior goes up by £13 for main stand, but £9 up for the North.

Would've thought they'd be consistent in price increases...

They are - all just over 5%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good offer but why do we persist with charging U12s for having a season ticket in the main stand when adults / parents already pay a premium. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dave26 said:

Good offer but why do we persist with charging U12s for having a season ticket in the main stand when adults / parents already pay a premium. 

I think it's a throwback to when free u12 tickets were only available in the family section in the North Stand, then they extended it to the whole North Stand as the family section had essentially stopped being that anyway. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may be missing something but I'm curious how season ticket renewal prices can be announced before the play offs. I trust the board aren't forgetting a certain statement from 2 years ago or are they just confident we won't get promoted?

  • A higher than originally offered discount of 10% on season tickets (for holders) when we return to the Premier League (we acknowledge that there are no guarantees here).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, davidg said:

I may be missing something but I'm curious how season ticket renewal prices can be announced before the play offs. I trust the board aren't forgetting a certain statement from 2 years ago or are they just confident we won't get promoted?

  • A higher than originally offered discount of 10% on season tickets (for holders) when we return to the Premier League (we acknowledge that there are no guarantees here).

Oooh thats a point!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bit that has been cut and pasted above is a bit ambiguous.  The bit for season ticket renewals does not specifically state that this is an early bird price nor does it state that the price offer ends on May 25th.  One might read it as implying that existing season ticket holders could renew at that price after the 25th.  However, the article posted on the website and the communications sent to existing season ticket holders makes it clear that this is an early bird price.

Non early bird prices have not yet been announced.  This will be because we don't know which division we will be playing in next season and the price will be higher if we are promoted.  If that is the case, then the early bird prices for current season ticket renewals will almost certainly be more than 10% below the price of a non-renewal, non early bird (standard) season ticket.  Whether the non early bird price  for renewals would be more than 10% below the price of a standard season ticket we don't know, but we must assume for now that they will be if we are promoted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As with everything else this lot do, it's a complete fudge.  They've not followed through on a single promise made since they stepped through the door and don't appear to be learning a thing from their endless screw ups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had a letter from the club promoting the early bird offer.

I will get mine next week some time.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Buster said:

As with everything else this lot do, it's a complete fudge.  They've not followed through on a single promise made since they stepped through the door and don't appear to be learning a thing from their endless screw ups.

There have been 'screw ups but that should not mask the fact that, given the resources available, Robbo, the coaches and the players have done a remarkable job keeping us in the promotion race.

I have been as critical of the board as most but right now is the time to get fully behind the team whatever our off field issues and concerns might be.

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got my letter through yesterday, i will get mine at some point although it won't let me buy it online for some odd reason so i'll just phone up this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

There have been 'screw ups but that should not mask the fact that, given the resources available, Robbo, the coaches and the players have done a remarkable job keeping us in the promotion race.

I have been as critical of the board as most but right now is the time to get fully behind the team whatever our off field issues and concerns might be.

I haven't suggested otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, northstandfan said:

got my letter through yesterday, i will get mine at some point although it won't let me buy it online for some odd reason so i'll just phone up this week

They should be on sale from Monday 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to go positively on this.  Price freeze, possibly gaining promotion, early cash to help the club?  All good.  Handle it better? Maybe but result the same. I hear what people are saying about pay dates and agree that the solution is credit card and pay in full on the next statement.  And if you can, stick a tenner a week a way or even a fiver for next season and Robert is, in fact, your mothers brother.  I try to do that to lessen the pain....  #icttid

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is at present a three week window to get the tickets so I  don't get the payday/bills etc. It almost covers all eventualities over 3/4 of the month. I don't see what else the club can do other than extending it for the whole month.

Seems reasonable to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's bad enough that the club seems to have forgotten that the majority of the fans are working class and families, without the fans forgetting it also.

I'm fortunate that it doesn't impact me, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate that there are a good number of fans who it will impact upon.  Families who buy 3/4/5 tickets who need to spread the cost (and there's still no finance option) and/or those who will have budgeted for it being paid after this months payday as they have been able to do in previous years.

We should be doing all we can to get people signed up, not throwing unnecessary obstacles in their way.  Right now the club board need all the good PR they can get, would it be so bad to honour the prices for renewals even if we do get promoted; by way of a thank you to those who have supported the absolute sh1tfest (off the park) that has been the last couple of seasons?  It would certainly look better than the screwing those fans who are least able to afford it.

Let's face it, given the grim financial position shown in the last accounts, the serious warnings in there from the auditors and signs that it has only got worse over the past 11 months; they should be thankful that anyone is risking giving money up front for anything right now.  Ask the Rangers fans how that panned out for them.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what happens next month, or the month after. It's a vicious circle. Do people really expect a club to cater for the needs of every possible eventuality in the world.

I just don't get the animosity shown towards this.

Sorry.

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the official site

 

Renewing and Purchasing Options

Season Tickets can be purchased from the Club Shop, over the telephone on 01463 222880 or online on ictfc.tickethour.co.uk 

For those looking to take up a financing option, the club is very close to finalising a deal with Orchard Funding who will be our replacement for previous suppliers Zebra. Please call 01463 222880 for further details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season ticket renewed.

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tm4tj said:

On the official site

 

Renewing and Purchasing Options

Season Tickets can be purchased from the Club Shop, over the telephone on 01463 222880 or online on ictfc.tickethour.co.uk 

For those looking to take up a financing option, the club is very close to finalising a deal with Orchard Funding who will be our replacement for previous suppliers Zebra. Please call 01463 222880 for further details.

They spent the best part of 2 years telling us they were close to finalising a deal for the stands.  What about the foundation that we've also been close to completing set up for in that time as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • FB_caley_thisle_online_970x90.jpg

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.