FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Site errors

tm4tj

Thanks Scotty the links are working for me.

I use a mobile and was accessing it through the menu, then features.

Sadly it confirmed my fears that I’d a very poor first week in my title defence!

Edited by Robert

1 hour ago, Robert said:

I use a mobile and was accessing it through the menu, then features.

Depending on the phone OS then this might be an issue. Apparently older phones or older versions of iOS and Android are not good at interpreting multi domain certificates. Haven't done much research on this as it's the first time someone highlighted this.

• 3 months later...

May as well report something positive 😂 I’ve had very few problems in the past couple of months. All the issues I’ve mentioned in the thread seem to have cleared up except occasionally on the iPad when I try to scroll back to the top of a page, it goes blank and I have to quit Safari before it’ll load anything else.

The main thing is that posting works even with quotes and images. This was a major problem before on Mac and iPad although it didn’t seem to affect my iPhone.

• Like 2

Fair point Mr Mantis. I've not had any issues lately on the Desktop. Having said that I've not really tried to update anything NPL wise. Might give it a go this weekend and see what happens.

The NPL update was done last night on the Desktop without any issues. Posted on first attempt instead of the usual six+. I then went on to look at something else and it failed. Big improvement though.

• 4 months later...
On 8/6/2023 at 9:54 PM, Robert said:

Trying to get to the Prediction League and getting this message:

Misdirected Request

The client needs a new connection for this request as the requested host name does not match the Server Name Indication (SNI) in use for this connection.

I got this message again today for the first time in a long time. The second link Scotty supplied back in August worked fine though. 

stats and predictions are all on subdomains so on occasion the embedded pages give trouble as our certificate covers the main domain as well as the subdomains. Its a little convoluted to explain but bottom line, if you cant get to a specific page on the prediction league or the stats pages just go to predictions.caleythistleonline.com or stats.caleythistleonline.com. Its not as pretty and doesnt have the proper menus but it works 🙂

• Thank You 1