FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

2023/24 Season Tickets

Robert

I just went to the ground as I was in town anyway.

I’m sure the League Cup games are normally excluded but I think they may have included them during Covid as a thank you or we got a discount. I can’t recall the details though. 

55 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Also are the 2 league cup group games normally not included?

League Cup group games haven't been included but normally have lower ticket prices. The game against Cove last summer was £10 for adults.

Edited by RiG

Is there anyone employed at the club to answer the telephones? When I phoned to get information about tickets for the cup final, it rang day after day with no answer, I had to eventually go down to the stadium to get tickets, and now it seems to be the same for the season tickets. 

13 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Is there anyone employed at the club to answer the telephones? When I phoned to get information about tickets for the cup final, it rang day after day with no answer, I had to eventually go down to the stadium to get tickets, and now it seems to be the same for the season tickets. 

Same here, hit or a miss any time I try them. Eventually got through the other day when I thought it might be lunch break. Got Emma but wondering if they just let it go to voicemail when they’re busy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Same here, hit or a miss any time I try them. Eventually got through the other day when I thought it might be lunch break. Got Emma but wondering if they just let it go to voicemail when they’re busy.

I've phoned several times everyday since they went on sale, eventually I left a voice message, but still nothing. 

I phoned every day  before cup final as there was a problem with my on line account.Six days before I got a response.Then 10 days following that I phoned four times a day and sent Emails asking if they could post tickets to Forres for me.On 10th day I took time off work and drove to stadium to be told we posted them .I asked why no one told me and was told we didn't think you needed a response.After final and once things calmed,I wrote to Chairman and emailed Gorfon Fyfe fans rep but alas no response from either, so I am debating not renewing my season ticket after 14 years sitting in the baltic winter weather watching what at times was very average football.Annoyingly the board know communication is do bad,but it is only the fans that raise this issue ,so what 

• Well Said 1

It’s not so easy if you’re out of town and frustrating when you don’t get a response from the club or representatives who can’t make an effort to reply to your email. 
I was passing the other day and renewed mine no bother. 

I have to say that I had to phone the club as had a problem renewing my season ticket on line, now a senior citizen. Phone answered first time and problem sorted by a very friendly and efficient female staff member. 

• Well Said 1

I renewed my season ticket yesterday and received my new card.  Lovely lady member of staff, always friendly, chatty, efficient and a valuable member of ICT staff.   It was a pleasure to chat with her.  

• Like 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Well Said 1

1 hour ago, Jaggernaut said:

I ordered my and my son's season tickets over the phone last week. Everything went well, but the club usually send a confirmation email right away to my address to say that it's all sorted, and I've not had one yet, is this normal?

That’s what made me ask if anyone knew about when tickets were being posted. I didn’t get an e-mail either (and I’ve checked my spam). 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robert said:

That’s what made me ask if anyone knew about when tickets were being posted. I didn’t get an e-mail either (and I’ve checked my spam). 

Yea, you can always rely on some informative comments from superior beings regarding legitimate concerns.

2 hours ago, tm4tj said:

It's in yer spam. Open the tin carefully and it should be in there. I can see it from here.

Think I’ve bagged your old seat btw 

1 hour ago, Robert said:

Likewise