FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

NAPS Competition - 2023/24

MrCaleyjag

The new NAPs season starts again on Friday 4th August and will follow the same format as before.

- fixtures are posted weekly for the weekend or midweek of play

- minimum of 6 fixtures required to run the week

- those taking part start with 200 points, every week you 'bet' 10 points on a home, away or draw prediction from any of the fixtures posted

- points are cumulative over the season and the winner is the one with the most points at the end of the season

- If you miss a week you have 10 points automatically deducted

- You also don't have to join right at the start, you can join after but will have 10 points deducted for every week you've missed up until then

Can you complete the season or will you end up bankrupt?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, The Mantis said:

It’s not just the Championship then, if there are 6 games?

Championship, League One and League Two every week - as long as there's 6 games minimum being played then there will be a prediction week/midweek.

• Like 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, MrCaleyjag said:

Championship, League One and League Two every week - as long as there's 6 games minimum being played then there will be a prediction week/midweek.

That’s good, I thought it might be the Prem.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheCaleyOne said:

Do you just start playing at the 1st game of the season or do you have to join? Thanks for your help

Just start playing. No need to register. The odds are posted a few days before the games k.o. Just open the Betting Forum tab and open the thread.

For extra help check out some of the threads from last season and you'll see how easy it is.

• Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Can you take bets that others have already taken?

Yes you can. There are NO restrictions regarding that. However, I'd advise against picking the same as me (when I post) as it'll be an instant loser :whistle:

Edited by Gringo
  • Funny 1

• MrCaleyjag unfeatured and unpinned this topic