FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

if you could take 1 player from any other SPL team, who would it be?

Guest totalfootball

Guest Arab4Ever

Derek Young....  :rotflmao:

Seriously though, given I think we're thinnest at the back I'd either take Craig Gordon or Zander Diamond.

If he hadn't just left the SPL it would've been Russell Anderson

Zander Diamond... really?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WynessLegend

If we can look beyong the SPL - how about persuading him to go back to full-time and taking Bavidge back!

Come to think of it .............. could Bobby Mann not be the answer to our defensive shortage?

If he was playing for a lower level SPL side he wouldnt be in the Scotland team - correct. But the fact he managed to break through into a Rangers Squad when no other youth player could and hold down a 1st team place since then and become captain must mean something. The reason he's in the Scotland squad is, your right, because he's at Gers but surely thats self explanatory - they are one of the top two teams in the country and are regularly in the top two and in Europe, often the Champions league. Your going to include those type of players as Scotland doesnt have many.

Black, Rankin etc have never played at the top level outwith the SPL and therefore are not in the Scotland squad. I'd love to see them there but unless they do something unbelievable this season or gain a move to a bigger club which is challenging for top honours its (hate to say it) unlikely. Not impossible but unlikely.

They should follow Naismiths example though. Proof that a smaller club can produce an international!

Id defo have Naismith at ICT in a second